main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Det, MI Anybody order AOTC Preview figures?

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Idgie, Mar 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Idgie

Idgie Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 17, 2001
    Was anyone able to get any of the 4 AOTC preview figures from the fan club yesterday?I ordered Zam Wesell,but Jango Fett and the Clonetrooper were sold out.I guess they are all sold out now.

2. robertyodarugenstein

robertyodarugenstein Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 9, 2002
    Im going to try and find them at Walmart or Target. My opinion I think that there will be enough of them to go around for everybody to have all for of them.

I can not wait to find the though and I will buy the first one's that I find.

3. Idgie

Idgie Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 17, 2001
    I work at Target,and everytime I work,I look for AOTC stuff in the stockroom.We should start getting it in anytime soon.Seems like for TPM,they started getting stuff in about a mnth before the film opened,which was,as I'm sure you can imagine,a grueling feat of self-control to not try buying stuff.

4. royalguard96

royalguard96 Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 13, 2001
    I found all 4 at the Wal Mart in Burton Monday evening :D

They had several of each figure, so I scooped up one of the droid, Zam and Jango, and 3 Clonetroopers! If that store was any indication, they should be readily available for a while.

5. robertyodarugenstein

robertyodarugenstein Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 9, 2002
    I have been going to Walmart like 3 to 4 times a week for the last 2 and half weeks just looking for them. So should befinding the real soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.