Anybody out there in the Salt Lake area?

Discussion in 'Salt Lake City, UT' started by DarthJago, Dec 9, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jace Taran Jedi Master

star 4
    Who cares if you link to another board? The peopble on this board don't want to try to keep you on this board only or anything.
  2. Ambassador Cara Jade Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Hello, my name is Ambassador Cara Jade and I am a Star Wars Freak.

(All) Hello, Cara.

Okay, Star Wars Anonymous meeting aside, how many of you are in the Bountiful/Centerville area? I think I may be the only big freak up here. Anyone?!!
  3. Jedi-DoUrden Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hell everyone! I am here in SLC an have trie unsuccessfuly to contact people in this area to get something started. We all need o set a time and a date to meet and find out our resources for this Chapter. What do you say?

4. jebadia Jedi Master

star 4
    Wow this thred has posts that are few and far between. to Matara_healbo the bay=mental scars for life. its not really that bad but it is the worst culb arround. try bricks or axis. if you are 21 try port o call on a fri or sat.

lets see if we can't get this thred goin'. I'll make it easy what/who is your favorite SW character?
    mine is a classic: Han Solo
  5. saberwielder76 Jedi Master

star 4
    Mine is Luke Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi
  6. jebadia Jedi Master

star 4
    nice choices. how about your fav alien.
    mine is the hammerhead in the mos eisly cantina (i think he is called a ithorian but I'm not sure)
  7. saberwielder76 Jedi Master

star 4
    Yes, "Hammerhead" is also known as an Ithorian. Favorite Alien? Hmmm.....That's a tough one. I would have to say........Wookies.
  8. Marold Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Well thanks for the info on the Bay I just want to go someplace where I can go swing dancing. I love it.

As for character and stuff I would have to say Leia and aliens um Twi'leks.
  9. DarthJago Jedi Master

star 3
    Fav. Character: Darth Maul

Fav. Alien species: Wookies
  10. jebadia Jedi Master

star 4
  11. VE_Anakin Jedi Padawan

Hey Guys I'm out in the Centerville Area. I was here with the General a long time ago when this board really died out, but it seems like its trying to get back up again :)

----------------------
    Colonel Anakin
    Executive Officer for the Vast Empire Army
    Regiment Commander
    XO/RC/COL Anakin/HCA-2/1RGT/VEA/Lotaith/VE [SCP][CDS][IOC][CM-SS][LoCx23]
    anakin@vastempire.com
    www.vastempire.com

12. jebadia Jedi Master

star 4
    Ok so I took a trip to Washington (the state) to go to a friends wedding. my friend and I decided that the best place for us to meet in the airport would be the bar (that way if he was late or my flight was delayed the other could keep busy with a beer) I was talking to the bartender and told her where I was from adn mentioned hot hot it has been. She said "oh yeah I 've herd it gets hot in the MIDWEST. I have a friend in OKLAHOMA and she says it gets real hot their." I didn't know what to say. I was so insulted to be thought of as a midwesterner. I just couln't believe it.
    -Jebadia-
  13. Marold Jedi Grand Master

star 6
  14. jebadia Jedi Master

star 4
    Good luck finding a place to swing. I think the Bay dose a little swing, though I believe it's country swing. I heard that the Tropicana has a swing/salsa night. The only problem is that that place is pretty seedy. I know some places in Wa. where you can go to swing but I sure that does not help much.
    -Jebadia-

P.S. It's too bad their are no places to go I miss swinging ( I used to be pretty good).
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.