main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Anybody out there?!!

Discussion in 'Archive: Jacksonville, NC' started by benskywalker1, Mar 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. benskywalker1

benskywalker1 Jedi Youngling

Mar 12, 2004
    Just curious as it seems like the boards have been kinda dead. I certainly know how it feels as I have been busy trying to get back onto my diet. I have also transfered schools and will be taking classes at ECU. Just drop me a line on here as I haven't heard from any of you (imagine that :)).

2. THE_casual_fan

THE_casual_fan Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 13, 2004

Hey, I'm not quite sure which one you are or even if I've met you... but HI! Your post looked lonely so I thought I'd reply. I'm Gabe's wife.

3. Tabula Rasa

Tabula Rasa Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 8, 1998
    What the hell?!... I know I got pretty toasted last night, but I don't remember getting married!

4. JediKnight_Jerri

JediKnight_Jerri Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 7, 2002
    We are real busy..........but..........Mike & I are here................

Off to the Grand Canyon today..............

Have fun.......

Love to all ! ! ! :)

5. THE_casual_fan

Feb 13, 2004

Haha! Okay, I guess there's more than one Gabe... I'm Sweetpea's wife. :D

6. benskywalker1

Mar 12, 2004
    LOL.....I have not really met anyone that is part of JawaHunters. I am a friend of Jerri as she used to live right down the street from me. I like to take credit in bringing her back into the Star Wars Nut phase.

FYI Jerri and Mike, I was thinking about you all this weekend while watching ROTJ. :)

7. THE_casual_fan

Feb 13, 2004
    Well, I was never really a member... I just dated and married one! :D I'm pretty sure I'd met everyone though. We live in Gainesville, FL now so we haven't seen everyone in awhile.

8. cinemafreak

cinemafreak Jedi Master star 4

May 13, 2002
    Well, we have a couple new members that I see every few weeks. I never think to post when we get together. Everytime I call the other folks, I get no answers or no shows to agreed meetings or cons. Ron and Janine moved to Kinston and I've been super busy in the audio world, so unfortunately fanforce has taken a small backseat, though I do plan on fixing that soon. If you guys are interested in getting together, let me know, and we can schedule something. I know a bunch of us are obviously getting together for Ep3 (line party). I'll be doing the detail posty thing once those are ironed out.

9. benskywalker1

Mar 12, 2004
    Let me know about the line party and stuff. I know I'm going to have to work on the 18th, but I think it would be kinda fun. Heck I can even bring my dad and my wife....I just bought my dad and I lightsabers. :)

10. cinemafreak

cinemafreak Jedi Master star 4

May 13, 2002
    Oh, it'll be an an day/all night thing. no worries.

11. benskywalker1

Mar 12, 2004
    Just got a hold a spot for me in line. ;)

Man I remember waiting in line for Episode I. I was 5th in line for the midnight showing just to get tickets for someone else because I had to work. They came to take over my spot at about 5:30pm. I was lined up at like Noon at the latest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.