main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

V.C, CA Anybody up for a quick LotR outing?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Réka, Dec 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Réka

Réka Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 17, 1999
    And by "quick" I mean "within the next two days". I want to see the extended edition of Fellowship, playing at the Arclight in Hollywood until Thursday. I have choir practice on Thursday, so it would have to be tomorrow (Tuesday) or Wednesday, the 8:00 p.m. showing either day.

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

Obviously, I have room in my car, so don't let transportation be an issue...

2. GentleBant

GentleBant Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 21, 1999
    Sorry, this week is packed. But have a good time for me! :~)

3. YoungJedi11

YoungJedi11 Jedi Knight star 5

May 20, 2002
    I am sooooo up for that.

On the downside, I'm sicker than I've been in a long, long time, so it would depend on how I'm feeling tomorrow. I'll let you know later today.

4. Réka

Réka Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 17, 1999
    I was sicker than a dog last week, which is why I didn't go with my original plan to see it on Saturday. I hope you don't have what I had, because it took me about 5 days to start feeling human again.

5. YoungJedi11

May 20, 2002
    Yeah, "inhuman" would be a good way to describe it.

6. Réka

Réka Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 17, 1999
    So... what's the verdict? Do you think you will be approaching humanity by tomorrow evening? You don't have to make it to homo sapiens, homo erectus will do...

How about everyone else?

7. Larena_Jade

Larena_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 19, 2002
    *thinks REALLY hard*
    um... I broke my finger and burned my hand(like REALLY burned it from fire), the fire alarm went off around 2:30AM this morning. No, why would you ever get the idea that I was an airhead and caused the fire by falling asleep when there was like 14 candles burning!? MY POOR DESK, is all I have to say. Oh, and the homework on my desk. Bleh.

Anyway, what was a person to do?! When your like half asleep and it is really dark except for the bon fire on the desk in the room. First reaction, slam my hand on the fire to put it out. (it hurt)

8. YoungJedi11

May 20, 2002
    Did you get to tell your teacher that you didn't have your homework because it caught fire?

9. Réka

Réka Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 17, 1999
    YJ and anyone else who might be interested, I need an answer soon. The Arclight has assigned seating, so I want to buy the tickets before we leave.

10. YoungJedi11

May 20, 2002
    Sorry, I'm not going to be able to go. I'm still extremely sick. :(

11. Keiran_Horn

Keiran_Horn Jedi Master star 4

Jul 9, 2002
    Larena!! :(

Are you okay? I'm happy it was only your desk and your homework that got burned up, heaven forbid it got really bad. If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask. We may be in CA, but that doesn't mean we can't help you out. :)

12. YoungJedi11

May 20, 2002
    I say we ship her a new desk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.