main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Edmonton Anybody up for an Event this Thursday (THURSDAY is confirmed) We have a lot to talk about...

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Indigo_Jade, Oct 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Indigo_Jade

Indigo_Jade Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 23, 2002
    Was thinking we could have an event this Friday, maybe go somewhere and chat about next weekends IMAX event. Make some decisions on what we want to do and what direction we want to take.

Then, if time permits we can go catch Minority Report playing at the cheap theater... depending on where we go for our chat, showtimes are 9:45 if we go Southside, 9:20 if we go to West Ed.

What do you guys think?

Indy

2. Darth_Haggis

Darth_Haggis Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2002
    I'm all for it, except I'm working from 7-12. :(

3. Indigo_Jade

Apr 23, 2002
    yuck...

Well we could do it on Thursday night as well, after 7pm if that works for people too... can cut out the movie part if people have to go to work/school on Friday.

Indy

4. Indigo_Jade

Apr 23, 2002
    Also, if people can't come to a "live" meeting, we could always hold an internet meeting in our mIRC chatroom or something on Thursday.

Indy

5. Darth_Haggis

Darth_Haggis Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2002
    When and where? (pref. thursday)

6. Jamaillia

Jamaillia Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 16, 2002
    I am leaving for a Cross Stitch Retreat in Sylvan Lake tommorrow, so I won't be able to make it. Let me know how everything went.

Jamaillia

7. Vua__Lah

Vua__Lah Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 1, 2002
    Thursday's do-able, though I won't have much money. I already made plans for Friday though :(

8. geekgirl76

geekgirl76 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2002
    Thursday at WEM is good (though I think I'll skip the movie)or Chat works.

9. Indigo_Jade

Apr 23, 2002
    Anyone else?

10. JawaGirl

JawaGirl Jedi Master star 3

Sep 19, 2002
    I speak upon my and astrozombie's behalf;

We won't be able to make it to the meeting tomorrow. Can't wait to hear what you guys decide!

JawaGirl

11. Indigo_Jade

Apr 23, 2002
    Thursday it is then... how about West Edmonton Mall at 7:30 in front of the remote controlled boats by Chapters in Phase IV?

If you have any ideas where we can go from there, that would be great... whether we go to the food court or Chapters or whatever... but we will use the boats as a staging point.

Bring your thinking caps, and any ideas/suggestions you have about our IMAX weekend. And Terry, if you want to bring your Jedi outfit (you don't have to wear it) so we can all ohhh and ahhhh at it and see what they "should" look like, that would be cool... :)

See you all tommorow evening!!!

Indy

12. Vua__Lah

Jul 1, 2002
    I should be able to make it but I still haven't gotten paid from last week so I'll hafto borrow some $$$ in the meantime, incase you guys wanna go eat somewhere or something.

Vua

btw, since I haven't met any of you before what should I look for? (a specific hat, coat, etc...)

Oh, and I'll also check back here about a half hour before I take off

13. geekgirl76

geekgirl76 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2002
    I'll be there. (Navy blue wool coat whith plaid in the hood.) I'll bring the costume, and the pattern.

14. fingthething

fingthething Jedi Master star 4

Nov 6, 2001
    hmmm, i really want to go but i might be a bit late. you still dont know where in the mall you will be? If you pick a spot, i can meet up with you guys.

And if you see me walking around the mall aimlessly come talk to me. (Im 6'2 and be in a NIN hat with star wars pins on my tan coloured coat.)

15. Vua__Lah

Jul 1, 2002
    I'll be there for sure... and I believe we're meeting by chapters.

16. Indigo_Jade

Apr 23, 2002
    Sounds good guys...

I will be wearing my light khaki's and a grey winter ski jacket...

fingthething, if you see this before you leave, one of us will come fetch you at the remote control boats in front of Chapters... say at 8:00 and every 15 or so minutes after that?

See you all soon,

Indy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.