main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Idaho anyone around couer d' alene?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by existence, Oct 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. existence

existence Jedi Youngling

Sep 16, 2003
    im looking to see if anyone from the boards is close to me so i can maybe borrow them for help on a famfilm. not time consuming help but just a little one on one guidance. i happen to be one of those types of people that learn from watching the best. id like to learn tips and tricks from various programs that i have and like i said i learn better from watching. anyway.. just thought id ask...

2. QUIGONJINN02

QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2003
    It depends on what type of help your looking for? I know I'm very busy right now with our club and our own couple of fan films that are currently in production, but I might be able to help, if I know what's involved.

3. existence

existence Jedi Youngling

Sep 16, 2003
    well basically to help me understand some of the techniques used to make fam films. basically it would be an afternoon of "teach by showing me" kind of thing. when you have time and if your interested of course. i can do sabres but when it comes to building ships in illustator and rendering them in a 3d program im lost. just some things like that. just something to help get me started.

4. QUIGONJINN02

QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2003
    Your more than welcome to join our fan film and see the real thing in the works. You'd have to come down to Boise, but you'd learn a heck of a lot I'll bet. It's really your choice...and I'm not the one to ask with computer help, however, Malcolm knows some people here who could probably help you.

5. MalcolmTolemac

MalcolmTolemac Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 6, 2002
    I don't know of any star wars fans, that are on the boards from your area. Give me a PM and I'll see what I can do for you...

PS-> I have family in Sandpoint, I'm not sure if any of them are SW fans or know of any, but I can see if there are others in your area so you can start building community with them and a FanForce chapter down the road if that interests you...?
    PM me and I'll see what I can do...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.