main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NorthEast Anyone attending Shore Leave or United Fan Con?

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by LilLadyVader, Mar 21, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LilLadyVader

LilLadyVader Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 2, 2000
    Hey all, LilLadyVader here from Syracuse. Iif anyone is attending Shore Leave (July 13-15) or United Fan Con (November 9-11), I'd like to keep in touch and possibly have a little FanForce get-together at the cons. Click on my ID for my email, or I'll check back here. Either that, or look for the short Darth Vader when you're there! <[>8) Carrie

2. jedi_lady1

jedi_lady1 Jedi Youngling

Jan 17, 2001
    Hello there...
    I know this post is older but i just found out that i will be at Shore Leave. My bf is a 'stormtrooper' lol and is getting together with some of his friends there (guess look for the group of storm troopers with a chick looking seriously bored and out of place lol). Hope to seee u there.
    Stacy

3. keithabbott

keithabbott Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 7, 1998
    I think she means me :)

4. LilLadyVader

LilLadyVader Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 2, 2000
    Cool! I'll keep my mask lenses peeled! As I said, I'm a short Darth and my boyfriend wears the Emperor's robes. We aren't in the masquerade, but if either of you will be, good luck! <[>8) Carrie

5. keithabbott

keithabbott Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 7, 1998
    Actually, our plan is to only stay a few hours since we want to visit Inner Harbour and the Aquarium. We'll be arriving Saturday morning sometime and then heading to the harbour in the mid afternoon most likely. Since funds are a bit tight we'll be hanging out down near the dealer tables.

We'll be on the look out for ya.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.