main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Pittsburgh, PA Anyone been to the new stadium yet

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Rox , May 12, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rox

Rox Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 24, 2000
    I'm going to the thursday game against the cardinals. Has anyone been there, are there anythings I should make sure I check out, and how early should I leave before the game?

2. greencat336

greencat336 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 27, 2001

My sister & her friends went to a ballgame (that'd be a fun activity for the PGH fanforce if we ever get anyone to show up at things -- go to a ball game)

Anyway, she said it was really nice. They parked and walked across the Clementa (SP??) Bridge. Food lines were really long, according to her, but they were in the old stadium too.

Have fun!

3. NGazer

NGazer Jedi Youngling

Feb 22, 2001
    I was there around Easter when I was home for school. My bro and I got tix online the day before the game and our seats were great; had a great view of the city. I got there an hour early to walk around and see all the redeveloped area, but then again I didn't have to worry about parking since my dad dropped us off. I'd say give yourself some more time to get a good parking space.
    It's an awesome stadium, too bad the Bucs flat out suck.

4. Oola_Twilek

Oola_Twilek Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 25, 2000
    It was real nice to walk around and check things out... so ya, go early.

5. corran_16201

corran_16201 Jedi Master star 3

Nov 28, 2000
    I haven't been down yet but its funny last April or may I went to the Sci Center for a field trip and they had barely started the new park I couldn't believe it went up so fast.

Now if the bucs could actually play ball we'd be doing all right.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.