main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Cincin, OH Anyone buy the Soundtrack Yet!

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Brian5475E, May 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian5475E

Brian5475E Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 21, 2002
    Just seeing if anyone bought the ROTS soundtrack yet. Man it is awesome You have to see the DVD, you get a big bargin the the price you pay.

2. Exalted_1

Exalted_1 Jedi Master star 3

May 17, 2002
    ordered mine online.

I'll have the check my order status

3. DarthSkywalker360

DarthSkywalker360 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 21, 2002
    I picked it up. I got it for $12 at Best Buy, which is a great deal especially with the Bonus DVD. But if you're going SPOILER FREE stay away from the Video Game Trailer. It shows something not yet revealed in any trailer released thus far.

4. DARTHAUDITOR

DARTHAUDITOR Jedi Master star 2

Jan 10, 2003
    I bought the CD on my lunch break and listened to it a few hours ago. It is a very powerful score. I suggest people pick it up.

5. Cyke

Cyke Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 15, 2004
    Got my copy at Target last night. The "exclusive" digital track for downloading is Fall of a Hero music video track. Downside about the DVD appears to be some anti-pirating feature which won't allow you to play it on a computer. There's a thread over the spoiler area, so I'm waiting to see if anyone finds a way around it.

6. Sean_Starrider

Sean_Starrider Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 30, 2002
    Excellent Soundtrack and Suprisingly well made bonus DVD. The 1 surprise is that nowhere on the disc do you hear the "Sith Suite". I figured with this movie that would be half the soundtrack. :)

7. Darth_Clayton

Darth_Clayton Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 2, 2005
    Picked mine up at Wally World this morning along with EPIII ROTS for PS2.. Haven't listened to it yet though.. Will post some comments about it and the game as well later on.

JC

8. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Qui-Gon_Ludo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2002
    I suspect the game to be A MEGA SPOILER!!!! So I'll avoid it until I see the movie... :) I only watched the Videos, awesome stuff!!! I just don't want to know the whole score just yet :)

9. Darth_Tynaus

Darth_Tynaus Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2003
    I haven't bought either the game or soundtrack yet. In due time I will.

10. Brian5475E

Brian5475E Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 21, 2002
    The best video on the DVD is A Life Redeemed

11. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Qui-Gon_Ludo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2002
    This is the first time I listened to the soundtrack... And I am so glad I waited!! :)
    It made it even more enjoyable, reminding me of movie parts... The one track that really makes me sad when I hear it is Anakin's Betrayal :_|

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.