main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Buff, NY Anyone care to help with my web series?

Discussion in 'Buffalo, NY' started by BPStoyle, Nov 10, 2013.

1. BPStoyle

BPStoyle Social Media Admin star 4

Jan 5, 2010
    Hey guys!

Over the last few months I've been getting ready to start filming on my next big project, a web series called "Failed First Dates."

We are currently looking for volunteers to serve as extras to fill out the sets on our dating scenes, taking place at one of downtown Buffalo's fine restaurants. The work is simple; everyone will be playing restaurant patrons. Think of it as a fancier, less rowdy version of any post-event meal gathering. ;)

In exchange for your time, we are feeding all of our participants with catering from Perfetto. So come on down, help us out and get a great meal out of it!

We are limited by our venue, so we are only in need of 15 people for each filming session. We will be picking people on a first-come, first-served basis.

The dates/times we need people are:

• Sunday, November 17th 2013 (Block 1) – 12:30pm – 5:00 pm
    • Sunday, November 17th 2013 (Block 2) – 5:30pm – 10:30pm
    • Monday, November 18th 2013 -- 5:30pm – 10:30pm
    • Sunday, November 24th 2013 (Block 1) – 12:00pm – 5:00 pm
    • Sunday, November 24th 2013 (Block 2) – 5:00pm – 10:30pm
    • Monday, December 16th 2013 -- 5:30pm – 10:30pm
    • Sunday, January 5th 2014 – 12:30pm – 5:00 pm

Sunday the 17th and Monday the 18th are my biggest needs since they are coming up the quickest, but if you are interested in any of the shooting dates, don't hesitate to let me know! You can join us for one or as many sessions as you would like. Even doing one filming session is a HUGE help to us!

Note: These shoots all take place in downtown Buffalo, NY. Out times are approximate based on filming.

Attire:
    “Going to a Nice Restaurant” Attire. There is no way to be too fancy! Avoid jeans with rips and holes, dirty or shabby clothing. No sneakers or athletic apparel. No clothing with copyrighted logos. Avoid very fine patterns. If you are attending a filming day that contains more than one block, and you wish to work multiple blocks, you will need a separate outfit for each block.

If you have any interest in getting involved, please let me know!

2. Rock Nightshifter

Rock Nightshifter North Ridge Diplomat star 3

Oct 27, 2013
    Are you looking for people just from the boards? If not I can pass the information on to some of my friends that may be able to help you out.

3. Jonathan Xavier Jones

Jonathan Xavier Jones Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 10, 2012
    I would love to help out. What other specifics are there aside from what we see above?

4. BPStoyle

Jan 5, 2010
    People off the boards are just fine! If they are interested, have them email me ( casting [at] nd-studios [dot] com) so we can make some initial contact before the shoot. And thank you! :)

5. BPStoyle

Jan 5, 2010
    The only other specifics (exact location, hair/makeup etc.) we're saving for folks who are actually booked, but if you have specific questions, shoot me a message and I'll see what I can answer for ya. :)