main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SNG Anyone collects LEGO SW Minifigs?

Discussion in 'Asia & Africa General Discussion' started by HumsupFett, Jun 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JaZzYjaZZ

JaZzYjaZZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    Humsupfett - Good for u..didn't u want 2 sets? If I had a stable income like yours, I'd be getting my 2 sets too :D. I hope the sale doesn't end too soon...

2. bobafett81

bobafett81 Jedi Master star 3

Nov 12, 2001
    I'm going down to Orchard area tomorrow to watch Gosford Park. Will tell you all if I found anything! ;)

3. HumsupFett

HumsupFett Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 7, 2000
    Sorry, Corrections from my report on loose fig sale at Falcon's Hangar.

I wrote earlier :

$50 for 3 pieces. should be

$50 for 5 pieces. 1 individual piece for $12.

If Rahmat sees this, he'll be kicking my butt LOL!!!

4. Darth_Eagle

Darth_Eagle Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    Rahmat's what??? :eek: He entered into business too or what?

Humsupfett, Simply Toys is on which side (in term of TFH and Toyworkz)? Haven't been there for a few months now. :p

LOL! If TFH gonna sell that Boba Fett Statue cheap, I think I know the first person to drag it home. ;)

5. JaZzYjaZZ

Mar 12, 2002
    Haha cheap would mean what? $200? ;)

Here's the full gist:

Simply Toys
    Far East Plaza #03-138
    14 Scotts Road
    S'pore 228213
    Tel: 67364438

:)

6. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    Thanks, Ted! :)

7. tmingyang

tmingyang Jedi Master star 3

May 27, 2002
    DE Boba Fett Statue??? U mean life size or 12 inch?

8. JaZzYjaZZ

Mar 12, 2002
    It's life size all right (at least I think so):D

9. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    It's the Life Size Metal-Pewter Statue displayed at TFH Far East. I assume it's very, very heavy. :p

10. HumsupFett

Dec 7, 2000
    Yeah, Rahmat got a very small shop directly opposite TFH. I think its TFH's extension rather than Rahmat's own but he may have some share with it... not sure. The shop size is something like your store/utility room at home... very small - but packed with goodies.

The Boba Fett statue is with them since the Katong days.
    I've been to Katong Shopping Center yesterday lunch hours but where is the old TFH?? The old lot seems to be occupied by somebody else now.

11. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    LOL! No wonder he keep pestering us to order the MR Lightsabers from him or TFH at the ML. Must disturb him one of these days . . . .

Hmm, it seems they labeled the Far East Store as the Main Outlet too. Maybe Katong is just the storeroom or what as they had the annual sale there last year. Or they could had shut it down . . .

12. JaZzYjaZZ

Mar 12, 2002
    Humsupfett - Remember I told u that I didn't see the old TFH at Katong anymore? Well, maybe they closed it because no much use for it anymore. I was under the impression that it was used as a collecting area for Internet buyers.. :confused:

Btw, that small 'shop' opposite TFH is their showroom, as what they told me ;)

13. HumsupFett

Dec 7, 2000
    They sure do selling there... showroom huh? or sale-room LOL!!
    Nevertheless, due to the small space area, sale item is very little and they do have an impressive display of some Kubricks (LEGO bootleg I call them). Have some postcards on sale too.

DE, yesterday when I was down there, I saw my cousin too :)

14. tmingyang

May 27, 2002
    How much are they selling MR lightsabers, say Yoda and Dooku one. DO they have DM lightsaber (MR)?

15. JaZzYjaZZ

Mar 12, 2002
    DM as in Darth Maul? I don't think there's a Master Replica for that one...yet :)

16. tmingyang

May 27, 2002
    How much are they selling Yoda lightsaber? MR are selling at US$249. How bout S'pore?

17. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    Same price but since you order as part of a group, guess cheaper shipping rates and easier to collect and more gaurentee. ;)

Humsupfett, you met your cousin there too? He must had been close friend with Rahmat. ;)

Must really drop by there soon but I got to drop by Foreigners House Of Costume to see if some AOTC Rubies stuffs are there as I had this dream they were there. I must really been desperate for Jango's Pistol lately. :p

18. JediJean

JediJean Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 1, 2002
    (private joke mode)

Jango's Pistol, eh...??
    ;) **wink, wink** ;)

("back to the real world" mode)

Hey wait-a-minute!! I thought this was a Lego thread?!?? :eek:

19. JaZzYjaZZ

Mar 12, 2002
    But if TFH is bringing in the MR, how many do u think they will bring in? It's sure to get snapped up before I say Master Replicas :D

And US$250 is not small sum.. :(

20. HumsupFett

Dec 7, 2000
    I don't think TFH will bring in the MR sabers but its a personal order rather. So to gather a group of people who wants this so that all can share on the shipment cost as I think this babies weigh quite a bit... shipment cost can kill.
    These stuffs are high end goods you know... not very well receive by the general collectors due to its price :(

There's this guy at InterAuct.com.sg are auctioning some of his sabers like for a zillion years and nobody had bid on those yet. I think the starting price is about $500 depending on which saber you are bidding on.

JediJean - Jango's pistol? WAHAHAHAHA!!!

21. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    Huh? What's the joke about Jango Pistol that I missed? ?[face_plain] Don't tell me . . . :eek:

22. JediClare

JediClare Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2001
    I'm lost.

23. JaZzYjaZZ

Mar 12, 2002
    Me too. Let's all get lost together ;)

Do, pls, enlighten us blaze bugs :D

24. HumsupFett

Dec 7, 2000
    My intepretation... you got to think a lil' R(A) on Jango's pistol.... get it? LOL!!!

Oii!! This is a LEGO / minifig thread!! Stay on target, stay on Target... steady... steady

25. bobafett81

bobafett81 Jedi Master star 3

Nov 12, 2001
    The first vehicle seen in Episode II is getting a royal treatment from LEGO with a new Special Edition Naboo Starfighter set. The new model is more sleek and detailed than the previous LEGO N-1 incarnation and features unique chrome pieces to add to its movie authenticity.

The set contains 187 pieces, plus a display stand and collector's card, as shown. The ship will be available exclusively through the LEGO Shop At Home catalog and online LEGO shop for $39.99. Orders will begin this Friday and are expected to ship in August 2002.

http://www.starwars.com/collecting/news/2002/06/news20020620.html

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.