Anyone collects LEGO SW Minifigs?

Discussion in 'Singapore' started by HumsupFett, Jun 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. L0rd-NyaX Jedi Knight

star 1
    Would like to know where to get the Jango Fett figure with all his interchangable accessories.. How much is it too
  2. HumsupFett Jedi Knight

star 3
    I believe you are talking about the 12" Jango Fett? If so, Taka (yes, Taka again) has the best price, $129.9 original with a 20% discount... that makes the piece about $100+.
  3. JaZzYjaZZ Jedi Master

star 4
    That's already a very good price but if u wait longer (as in really long), u might even find one below $100 because it seems to have been overproduced ;)
  4. HumsupFett Jedi Knight

star 3
    Jazz - I was there like last weekend and they had Jango piled up like a mountain. Yesterday I went, there's a measly 10 boxes left. Very sale-able this one is ;)

Back to LEGO again... Millenium Falcon spotted at Simply Toys - $350 (if I dun remember wrongly)... spend at your own risk LOL!!! Rare stuffs like snowspeeder set and Maul's Sith Infiltrator also spotted at $99 each... I got my Maul's ship at $49.9 previously at Metro ....
  5. Darth_Eagle Fanforce CR Singapore

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    I really want to kick myself for not buying the QGJ vs Maul On Speeder Set last year at John Little. :( It was only $9.90 and now only Maul On Speeder cost $30+ at Simply Toys! :_|

Hope Taka or some other shops will dig out that set out of their store and sell it around $9.90-$16.90 again.
  6. JaZzYjaZZ Jedi Master

star 4
    Wow those Jango's sure are marketable heh

The Lego Millenium Falcon is tempting but of course the price is not :D. What was the original retail price?

Humsupfett - Pretty coincidence that Simply Toys is selling Snowspeeder and Sith Infiltrator because those two sets are the only ones I used to have :D
  7. Darth_Eagle Fanforce CR Singapore

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Aaaaa . . . finally open my LEGO Final Duel I & II and they are now standing in front of my 3 3/4" Final Jedi Duel Set. Will post a picture of it soon. ;)

Delight, for your LEGO Final Duel I set you gotten on June 8th, was there 1 extra lightsabre handle for Vader? I seems to have one extra each for Vader and Luke in both Final Duel I & II and extra blaster end for II. ?[face_plain]

Now I just need to get one of those flat LEGO "Base" from Serene Centre LEGO shop (how much does it cost?) and dig out my bro's "Underwater Explorer" LEGO cube to make the figures stand still better. ;)

LEGO LUKE: Dad! Stop hitting my head with your lightsaber!!
    LEGO VADER: But I can't stand straight properly!!
    [face_laugh]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.