main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Char, NC Anyone come up here?

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Bryan1138, Apr 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bryan1138

Bryan1138 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 15, 2002
    I live just a couple of hours from you guys in Charlottle...Boone, NC. I'm very interested in joining a FanForce group, but was curious if anyone comes any closer than Charlotte, or if there's anyone in this area who'd like to get with me and form a group. Let me know...

2. RidingMyCarousel

RidingMyCarousel Jedi Master star 6

Feb 20, 2002
    Hey, sorry about taking so long to get back to you. I'll have to tomorrow morning... been a strange day.

Currently, there are 2 FanForces in NC - Havelock and ourselves... there needs to be one in the Mountain area, though..

If you want to start one, let me know and I'll help ya out :D

3. Bryan1138

Apr 15, 2002
    Right on! Any help would be appreciated. I've got several friends who'd probably be interested, but I'd like to branch out to others as well.

Boone's a pretty good size, and Blowing Rock is just a few miles away. Even Lenoir and Hickory are within an hour's drive, so maybe someone will read this and get a group going down there, and we can collaborate.

4. EagleIFilms

EagleIFilms Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 6, 2001
    One thing to do is petition our RSA to make a Boone, NC board.

This is from the FAQ:

'**I can't find my city on the FanForce Forums. Can you please list it?

If you would like to see your city listed here as part of the TFN FanForce, then we would like to encourage you to visit the Communications Forum and/or visit your Regional General Discussion forum, and post a topic about adding your city. If you can get enough people from your area to respond and create interest, then the TFN FanForce staff will work on setting up a forum for it. In the meantime, we would like to encourage you to post in the closest metropolitan city forum to you. You never know who you might meet from your area!'

That's the first step, so I think you should take it!

5. Bryan1138

Apr 15, 2002
    Got it up on the Communications board. Going to post on the regional board now, and see what happens.

6. RidingMyCarousel

RidingMyCarousel Jedi Master star 6

Feb 20, 2002
    Good luck, man :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.