main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tucson Anyone do Star Wars Gaming : D&D Style or Card Game?.........

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by GoG, Jul 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoG

GoG Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 12, 2005
    Ive not played D&D Style OR Card Game, but was hoping to find some people who do, who can possibly teahc me, and then we can play..If you can, or are willing to help, please contact me..

2. Jamesmorbidia

Jamesmorbidia Jedi Youngling star 1

May 16, 2005
    Actualy we have been discussing the D&D style, D20 system, at the meeting we have had. I have the books and are familiar with the game. Talk of having a game once a month has been on the table. If you have any questions I could awnser or just want some more infor etc. Drop me a PM anytime

3. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    I can't wait for us to get this up and running. total excitement.. this and galaxies will probably be my mainstay for entertainment once the kids are back in arkansas.. and even with the kids.. my son is very excited.. I hope we get one night up and going before aug 10th when I take them back.

4. GoG

Feb 12, 2005
    Awwww man.. I played Galaxies since day 1.. And I got half way through Jedi, when oneday I said "I cant do this anymore"

Tiz a great game, but I needed more.. Currently I play world of warcraft, guild wars, city of heroes

5. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    for me.. I am slow in gaming.. so far I am barely even involved in my character.. what with the kids here. but come fall.. I home to immerse myself more regularly and learn if I like it or not. :)

6. GoG

Feb 12, 2005
    I totaly meant not to diss is, or your pregression. The game has definatly set standards, and has given me months of complete joy.. I just got tired of it, like many things.. Ill go back to it. You will love it. I guess, galaxies is a game your supposed to play for years, its slow at times.. When I began city of heroes and world of warcraftm those are hardcore action intense games, then went back to galaxies and was like "ugh, come on , move faster"

I cant make it to the meeting tomorrow. I work 7 am to 3 pm, then dinner at my moms at 5

7. Corvis_E_Mortdelem

Corvis_E_Mortdelem Jedi Youngling

Jul 12, 2005
    I am the man to talk to if any one wishes to play any d20 game. When dealing with Star Wars there is a 'Living Force' campain option that the developers of the game and other star wars has put together. You can check it all out at www.wizards.com. I am fully willing to GM anything you fair people are willing to dedicate your selves to, family and reality willing.

8. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    between you and your brother we should be able to come up with a solid plan of action.. we will put this on the agenda for august as well. futher discussion of a rpg game night and how often to meet with it.

9. GoG

Feb 12, 2005
    Hello All, It is me.. GoG o_O

I am very much wanting to participate in the topic I had made, but it seems you are wanting to play the game during the meetings, in which you seem to plan when I cant come :(

I work (99% of the time) Mon-Fri 8 AM to 4:30 PM... So I am free 5 pm to 2 am everyday and then usualy on sat and sun after 12

Id really love to be involved with the gaming, so please, if you can, try tio at least make it so I can come :(

10. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    gog.. our meeting is on saturday.. and we are discussing the game.. not playing it.. so please try to come. game night will most likely be on a weeknight as most people work weekdays.

11. Corvis_E_Mortdelem

Jul 12, 2005
    On that,..I run a Cyber Gen game on fridays, yes 'every' friday, and play an Elder V:tM on thursday nights...any d20 gave will be refreashing at this point, that fact that it's Star Wars is a nigh maricale.

Oh and remind me dear brother to get at least the core from you BEFORE the meeting, plz.

12. Kodo

Kodo Jedi Youngling

Aug 25, 2005
    Heya guys and gals. Im new to these forums but came in search of people that play or want to start playing the Star Wars Miniatures d20 game. Its quite fun and easy to learn.

13. GoG

Feb 12, 2005
    WHAZZAAAAAAAAA?

Id be interested. My d20 D&D group just closed shop, the DM felt like killing us all.

SO, I am willing..

To game, that is. heh

14. Corvis_E_Mortdelem

Jul 12, 2005
    If my bro brings the books on monday I'll see you guys on the Sep. 5th meeting...

15. GoG

Feb 12, 2005
    Guten Tag

Hows it going peoples!?

Well, Here is my once a month post. I am hoping to go to this months meeting, though I dont feel like reading 2 pages of replies, so when and where is it? Also, Im wanting/insisting/demanding we game.. so, I/we need to figure out what the heck we are going to do.. Im serious people, dont be lazy.

Also, I know its kinda late, but whose gonna be at wally mart la cholla tonight midnight?

Ill be there, gonna skip the dvd and get battlefront II and the toys, possibly.. Anyways, l8

Das GoG

16. Mugen

Mugen Jedi Padawan star 4

May 7, 2005
    Picked up Battlefront II at GAMESTOP on Wetmore at 9pm on All Hallows Eve...after I finally got home, played it till 4am. This game rocks! I played as Vader, Mace Windu, Ayala Secura, Darth Maul, and BOBA FETT!!!!!!!!! Among others...I love this game and look forward to running into some of you online. gamertag: Teggyracer613

17. hal9k1

hal9k1 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 22, 2003
    My DSL connection has been really bad, down at night (since Monday) for me but as soon as it's up in the PM I'm going Live with Battlefront II, Hope to see you guys online.

18. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    I want to watch ya'll play battlefront.

19. GoG

Feb 12, 2005
    Well, Ive been playing Battlefront II since midnight of release.

I love this game.

My systme is

AMD 64 Bit 3200+
    1 GIG DDR
    Nvidia 7800 GT OC
    SB Audigy 2 7.1
    7 Meg DSL

It runs smooth like a.. err, real smooth

20. cathiecat

Mar 24, 2005
    so then your on a computer system.. I think the others here are on XBOX.. too bad ya'll can't all play at the same time.. but the systems don't cross over.

21. GoG

Feb 12, 2005
    I have it for both XBOX and PC, But PC you can max resolution etc, so visualy it is better....

Either way, I can join an XBOX kr3w

22. hal9k1

hal9k1 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 22, 2003
    Well if ya want to play a "match" game on the xbox my GamerTag is HAL9K1, look me up or send a friend request and we'll see if we can "hook up" online. I'm not great but I do have a good time online with it. We have a few others in the group here on XBox live also with Battlefront II also.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.