main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lit Anyone else a fan of the Droids and Ewoks comics?

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Hoaxer_Poker, Jul 18, 2013.

1. Hoaxer_Poker

Hoaxer_Poker Jedi Knight star 1

Mar 14, 2008
    Yes, I'm an Ewok fan!

Purchased the full omnibus with all the collected stories recently and I'm having a blast revisiting the little, furry creatures.

2. Jeff_Ferguson

Jeff_Ferguson Force Ghost star 5

May 15, 2006
    Hell yes.

You might enjoy this, too (wait until you're finished the Droids comics and also watch the animated series first it's amazing).

3. Hoaxer_Poker

Mar 14, 2008
    Great to hear from another Droids and Ewoks fan, Jeff. Yeah, I read about that a few days ago I think... ;)

A word of warning though, any cynics that thought the Ewoks were already too cute in Return of the Jedi should stay far, far away from this book! Unless you want to see cute little ewoks riding even cuter little ponies!

4. The-Eternal-Hero

The-Eternal-Hero Jedi Knight star 4

Nov 3, 2012
    Droids was passable but Ewoks was brilliant. It was drawn by Warren Kremer, one of the great American cartoonists, look him up & the writing was mostly excellent. The covers alone are beautiful works of cartoon illustration.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Hoaxer_Poker

Mar 14, 2008
    So I also purchased the other Droids omnibus collection today. It looks great!

6. Jeff_Ferguson

Jeff_Ferguson Force Ghost star 5

May 15, 2006
    Omnibus: Droids, eh? It collects the Droids comics published by Dark Horse that were published in the mid-nineties. They're a hell of a lot of fun; anything with Dictator-Forever Craw is genuinely hilarious.

jaoblias likes this.
  7. Nom von Anor

Nom von Anor Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 7, 2012
    Dictator-For-Now Craw, as the rebels called him :p Yeah, I'm a fan of those comics, too. I also like Zorneth and his Ithorian herdship.

jaoblias likes this.