main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Anyone else also getting back into buying Star Wars and Transformers?

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by JedifromSouthDakota, Feb 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JedifromSouthDakota

JedifromSouthDakota Jedi Youngling

Feb 5, 2007
    As of this week Im going to start getting back into buying and collecting any figure from Star Wars and The Transformers line. I might get the new Transformer Optimus Prime in the new pickup form or the Armada version

2. AT-AT_Commander

AT-AT_Commander Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 23, 2001
    i've thought about it, but due to lack of funds anyway I doubt I will do any major buying but who knows, the movie is coming out this year so I might. I am Collecting the comic books. they are sweet.

3. Koohii

Koohii Jedi Master star 5

May 30, 2003
    Not I. But then, I haven't been collection much of anything in a long time. Maybe the Lego sets.

In fact, I'm debating whether or not to keep the Transformers I have or to list them on eBay. Someone could have a whale of a time with them--hopefully a small child, but I suspect the'd be snapped up by collectors (I was nice to my toys). Even the later stuff like the Pretenders seems to be in demand. Not sure how well the other 80's Japanese robots would do, but it might be fun to find out.

But that's not something I'm worried abut now.

If you're having fun collecting, by all means, enjoy it. If it gets to a point when it seems pointless, and you're just doing it because or out of habbit, STOP. Trust me. Possessions aren't just things you own, but also things that own you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.