main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Anyone else getting the DVD Trivia Pursuit?

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by k3po, Mar 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. k3po

k3po Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 21, 2001
    I think it comes out 4/2 and think the retail is $39.99. Anyone else goin after it? Not that anyone of my friend or family will play with me. :(

2. Rebel_Spook

Rebel_Spook Jedi Master star 4

May 14, 2002
    I won't plunk down the money for it, as no one will play me in the regular SW Trivial Pursuit, let alone a DVD version.

3. k3po

k3po Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 21, 2001
    It stink, I have the original SW TP and only played like 5 questions with anyone.

4. craigrr

craigrr Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 8, 1999
    I may get it. Plenty of people in my Fan Force group will play. Can't get the missus to play the regular Trivial Pursuit with me. I win too much. They need to do a SW version of Scene It.

5. JediJunkie247

JediJunkie247 Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 24, 2002
    I don't think I'd find the time or the people to play with. So, I'll pass.

6. Darth-Kevin-Thomas

Darth-Kevin-Thomas Jedi Master star 5

Sep 27, 2002
    i'll want to get it, but like K3po said, no one will want to play it with me

dkt

7. Revan1288

Revan1288 Jedi Youngling

Mar 22, 2005
    Sounds like it would be kinda cool; although like many other Star Wars fans, no one will play with me. The last and only time I played the first one I only missed one question.

8. DewbackRider88

DewbackRider88 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 11, 2004
    I know a few people that will play me, one i know i can beat, but the other i havent tested yet

9. robertyodarugenstein

robertyodarugenstein Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 9, 2002
    Hey its Star Wars so I will be getting it. I to have the first one and now one will play me. Can't figure out why.

10. OBIX1

OBIX1 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 7, 2002
    I probably won't buy it on the 2nd,but I will definitely be buying it eventually! I'm very heavily into trivia,so this is perfect for me. :D

11. Leo73

Leo73 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 25, 2003
    I have the original SW TP game. Never played it though, but I will most likely get this one as well just to add to my collection of ever growing SW stuff.

12. SoftballJedi

SoftballJedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 24, 2005
    I have the orginal Trivia Pursuit..I have never lost.
    I'd get the DVD Trivia Pursuit if anyone would play me!

13. skywalker_1982

skywalker_1982 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 25, 2004
    Thing is though with the trivia pursuit I would like to have it to take it to play in the lines at C3 but the thing is having to take a portable dvd player aswell

14. k3po

k3po Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 21, 2001
    Take a laptop and wear a back pack and just place in in there when your not playing.

15. Sith42na

Sith42na Jedi Youngling

Jan 24, 2004
    My girlfriend and I play the classic trilogy Trivial Pursuit all the time, and are eagerly looking forward to the new version.

16. Drac39

Drac39 Force Ghost star 6

Jul 9, 2002
    LOL I`d beat everyone no point in getting it

17. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000
    I want to get this game, but will it be anywhere besides Toys R Us? Like Target or Walmart? I'm going to target because of my $1 off action figures coupon and will probably but it if they have it......Target is usually cheaper than Toys R Us anyway.

18. MystikalMaceWindu

MystikalMaceWindu Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 18, 2005
    Nah, i'm probably giong to stay away from it, since it's rather costly, and like most SW games I buy, no one's going to play with anyway. among my friends and cohorts, board games and such are dated, they all play videogames. I buy some games just to have them, such as the SW stratego, but TP is rather expensive, although I might get the SW Monopoly and maybe some puzzles.

19. Queenie Amidala

Queenie Amidala Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 7, 2000
    No one will play regular Trivial Pursuit with me, either. :(

And I don't feel like shelling out $40 for a game, anyway.

20. orangefuzz

orangefuzz Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 21, 2003
    Alas, I don't have the $40 or $50 neede to get it right now. I'll definitley put it as an essential on my birthday list in a few weeks. If I don't get it then, I'll probably splurge and go buy it. I'm really looking forward to the cool DVD content.

21. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000
    $44.99 was too rich for my blood so I'll wait awhile and see if Walmart has it cheaper.

22. RsDragonX

RsDragonX Jedi Youngling

Apr 2, 2005
    I bought it and played it once, I got lucky and it didn't play any spoilers, but I had my thumb on the stop button the whole time I played, but now I'm afraid to play it untill I see EpIII, unless theres some sort of safegaurd timer in place that keeps it from playing any spoilers........what do you think the chances are of that being true?

23. Rebel_Spook

Rebel_Spook Jedi Master star 4

May 14, 2002
    As there is not a calendar in your DVD player, I would have to say that it is highly unlikely. :)

24. RsDragonX

RsDragonX Jedi Youngling

Apr 2, 2005
    thats a darn shame, I'd realy like to play, BUT I'm not going to spoil the movie.......

25. Jirin_Raman

Jirin_Raman Jedi Master star 4

Apr 6, 2002
    My original plan was to "save" the DVD Trivial Pursuit for the weekend of 4/10, so I could qualify a large enough purchase to get the Holo Yoda. After scanning the tin and it showing a $49.99 price tag, I was shocked. :eek:

Even still, it'll probably be the item I use to get the Yoda at TRU. [face_laugh]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.