main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Roch, NY Anyone else got the TPM DVD?

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Mara-Jade-Skywalker, Oct 16, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mara-Jade-Skywalker

Mara-Jade-Skywalker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 21, 2000
    EH and I went to K-Mart to get it and we looked all around and we couldn't find it so EH asked a person who worked there and she showed us the big display that we had walked by more than once and hadn't noticed. ;) anyways, we got it and we're going to go check it out now. It looks pretty good. :)

~Mara~

2. STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB

STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB Jedi Master star 4

May 27, 2001
    Yes, I got it. I bought one for my Brother in-law as well, and we do not even have players yet. Had to buy it before its at $22.95. Media Play called that a sale price. Yeah right. Can't beat Walmart. $18 after tax. Its weird though. The only place I saw a display was in best Buy. In all the other stores it almost looked like they did not even have it. Walmart was the worst. They hid theirs behind the counter. No signs, no nothing. No hand outs either. That sucks. Oh well, at least it was a good price. A 2 Disk DVD under $20, not bad at all.

3. TheEmperorsHand

TheEmperorsHand Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 27, 2000
    What annoyed me was the display was backwards facing the aisle on the back of that square counter thing. you'll know if you've been to KMart webster. i think. what annoyed me too was all the signs for snow white on DVD and none for SW! very annoying. thats a good price! we got it for 22.95

4. wookie_cookie

wookie_cookie Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 22, 2001
    My sister bought me a copy at Wal-mart for my birthday. It was $22.99, even though I heard later that they were matching Target's price ($17.99) if you mentioned it. I can't complain, it is a great DVD and I would have gotten it no matter what! The Wal-Mart I went to didn't have them out either, we had to ask, and the store had been open for 2 hours by the time we got there!!

I loved the documentary and the gag reel. I was rolling on the floor! The only bad thing is that the DVD-Rom link doesn't work on an iMac :( Oh well...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.