main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Anyone else having Episode III dreams?

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith' started by SW_Trivia_Master, Jul 31, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SW_Trivia_Master

SW_Trivia_Master Jedi Youngling star 1

May 25, 2003
    I have had 3 intense dreams of full length Episode III movies. Last nights really made me mad, we didn't even get to see a full costumed Vader, but it was about 3 hours which was nice. It ended with a strange epilogue explaining things leading up to a New Hope.

Out of the 3, only one version I dreamt left me feeling good. Again I feel that there is too much to cover in 2 hours of film making, and the movie will feel rushed.

Anyone else having these schitzo tendancies?

2. Darth_Brad03

Darth_Brad03 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 21, 2003
    I am having these dreams quite often...in fact, my laundry detergent bill has reached a new high.

3. Darthette

Darthette Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 10, 2003
    No dreams yet. :( But then, I rarely dream. If anyone knows a good way to ensure having the EpIII dreams, let me know where I can get them and an approximate price. Thank you. :)

Now, as for the schizoid tendencies.....

4. BreakWindu

BreakWindu Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 30, 2003
    You seriously might want to consider taking up another interest while waiting for ROTS to come out. There's a fine line between appreciation and obsession...

you may have crossed that line... ;)

BW

5. pika122689

pika122689 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 2, 2003
    I had one, and the movie seemed to suck. It was Mace talking through hologram through the old Jedi Starfighter. Everything seemed very blue and purple. That's all I saw in the dream, but I got a "God this sucks" feeling.

Thank God its a dream and it won't be true... [face_mischief]

6. Razorback

Razorback Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 2, 2001
    I have dreams about Padme. Seeing her gorgeousness is... intoxicating.

RB

7. EV-69

EV-69 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 24, 2004
    Before each prequel I tend to have four dreams.

Two about seeing the film. One dream where it's awesome and one where it really sucks.

One about buying the toys in Toys R Us.

One about buying the DVD.

8. Razorback

Razorback Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 2, 2001
    You seriously might want to consider taking up another interest while waiting for ROTS to come out. There's a fine line between appreciation and obsession...

Star Wars fans ARE OBSESSED! I mean, come on! They complain and complain about things they swear they hate and yet they keep returning. Anyone not obsessed would have moved on to something else by now. The biggest Star Wars fan is the guy who burned his Star Wars toys and books when Lucas released TPM. You KNOW that guy is reading this board right now, maybe even posting hateful things, because HE CAN'T GET AWAY FROM IT.

RB

9. Blue_Harvest_1983

Blue_Harvest_1983 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 29, 2003
    Its weird that this topic came up today, I had a dream about RotS last night. In the dream I was dissappointed because the movie was so straight forward. And when it ended I just sat there devestated because it was all over.

10. Charlie_Martel

Charlie_Martel Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 8, 2001
    Wow. I haven't dreamed about Star Wars since... ummm, a long time. Actually, now that I think about it, I don't think I've ever had a Star Wars dream. So sad. :(

11. Sithlord-Boo

Sithlord-Boo Jedi Master star 2

Jan 29, 2003
    I did this same exact thread a couple of weeks ago. It got Locked!
    Whats the deal?

12. Darthette

Jun 10, 2003
    I'd tell you, but then you'd cry.

:p

13. Darth_Vercetti

Darth_Vercetti Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 30, 2003
    I have them, and frankly, am unsure why. I'm just happy someone else is as messed up as me. I've seen the opening scroll of EP III in my dreams, but I couldn't tell you what it says other than "The Clone Wars rage on....".

If there is a psychiatrist out there, contact me. I think my insurance will cover it.

14. Indy_Knight

Indy_Knight Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 29, 2004
    Yea, I have these dreams. The day the Vader pics were up on the boards, the new ones, I had really bad dream about Vader's transformation and Anakin's suffering. Yikes, scary stuff. Never thought I'd have a Nightmare about something I've been looking so forward to see.

15. Darth_Sideous

Darth_Sideous Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 24, 2004
    Oddly enough, I've seen all the original release movies, the VHS versions, the SE versions in the theaters, and plenty of online time on boards like this, I don't ever remember having a single Star Wars dream.

16. Sidious_T

Sidious_T Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2004
    OMG.......... You mean people are actually having dreams about a science fiction movie? That is just plain wrong. Anyone who is dreaming Star Wars is in DIRE need of a girlfriend or boyfriend, a hobby, a life, or all of the above. Too damn funny. The big L for you.

17. thecasejedi

thecasejedi Jedi Youngling

Jun 16, 2004
    I had one, it was about the first trailer at the movies.

18. Sidious_T

Jun 2, 2004
    Big L for you...........

19. StarWarsFiend

StarWarsFiend Jedi Youngling star 4

May 23, 2004
    This sounds like 100% pure rubish to me. Grade A poppy cock. You seem to keep a sense of time almost superhumanly in your dreams. The Topic is frivalis and silly. The Topic Poster sounds like 12 year old kid making up a silly story to try to get his friends interested in what he has to say.

20. Darth_Snowball

Darth_Snowball Jedi Youngling star 6

Jan 21, 2004
    No dreams yet. But then, I rarely dream. If anyone knows a good way to ensure having the EpIII dreams, let me know where I can get them and an approximate price. Thank you.

Darthette, I had a RoTS dream last night. Here is the formula...

Start off by spending 4 hours of your saturday afternoon on these boards, talking about the normal stuff, like Yoda being a Sith Lord. :D

Next, go out to your local bar and have 5 shots of Tuaca, 7 Captain and Cokes, and 2 fruity shots. (With some chick that will never call you). :p

Finally, take 2 unisom sleeping pills (to outway the snow), and log onto these same boards until you are ready to go to sleep.

Then I promise a epIII dream.

Estimated price...

5- Tuaca's @ $4.25 = $21.25

7- Captain and Cokes @ $3.75 = $26.25

2- Fruity shots(for chick that won't call) @ $4.50 = $9.00

1- Bag of various substance = $60.00

Total: $116.50

Sweet dreams. :p

Snowball?

21. Bride_of_Jango

Bride_of_Jango Jedi Youngling star 4

Nov 17, 2002
    [face_laugh] @ Snowball

You forgot the punchline at the bottom of your post:

Episode 3 dream featuring fully suited Vader & answers to every question you've ever posted on the 3SA: PRICELESS

22. Darth_Snowball

Darth_Snowball Jedi Youngling star 6

Jan 21, 2004
    I did forget the damn punchline. :p I'm slacking at my old age.

I also forgot to add the $40 tip I gave to the bartender, to forever keep it a secret that the chick I was hitting on turned out to be a "pretty" dude. :eek:

23. The1Neo

The1Neo Jedi Master star 6

Jan 20, 2004
    No,but it would be cool if i did.

24. Darthette

Jun 10, 2003
    Anyone who is dreaming Star Wars is in DIRE need of a girlfriend or boyfriend, a hobby, a life, or all of the above. Too damn funny. The big L for you.

Go away, you're not being nice. I have spoken.... :D

[image=http://apotheosis.tv/files/QueenOfThePlanet.jpg]

Darthette, I had a RoTS dream last night. Here is the formula...

Start off by spending 4 hours of your saturday afternoon on these boards, talking about the normal stuff, like Yoda being a Sith Lord.

Next, go out to your local bar and have 5 shots of Tuaca, 7 Captain and Cokes, and 2 fruity shots. (With some chick that will never call you).

Finally, take 2 unisom sleeping pills (to outway the snow), and log onto these same boards until you are ready to go to sleep.

Then I promise a epIII dream.

Estimated price...

5- Tuaca's @ $4.25 = $21.25

7- Captain and Cokes @ $3.75 = $26.25

2- Fruity shots(for chick that won't call) @ $4.50 = $9.00

1- Bag of various substance = $60.00

Total: $116.50

Sweet dreams.

If I do the first half I'll never make it to the second half. [face_laugh] :p

25. Sidious_T

Jun 2, 2004
    Nice? I think I was, you get a double L

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.