main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Anyone else having Episode III dreams?

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith' started by SW_Trivia_Master, Jul 31, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BombardTarkin

BombardTarkin Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 1, 2002
    Ooops, sorry! I thought this thread was named:

"Do fans dream of electronic Vaders?"

***my mistake*** [face_mischief]

2. tuskenkiller

tuskenkiller Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 30, 2004
    i keep going to bed hopeing ill have a dream about episode 3 but it never happens.

3. Darthette

Darthette Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 10, 2003
    you get a double L

Thank You. :) Never any harm in getting paid double.

4. Red_8

Red_8 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 31, 2004
    I haven't had a dream about the movie, but I had a dream I was making out with Padme. It was cool :cool:

5. BojacRedleif

BojacRedleif Jedi Master star 3

Jun 1, 2004
    RazorBack and Red 8, allmost the same dream just a little more...in depth

6. Darthette

Jun 10, 2003
  7. Naberrie_SkyWalker

Naberrie_SkyWalker Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 30, 2002
    I had a RoTS dream last night. Here is the formula...

Start off by spending 4 hours of your saturday afternoon on these boards, talking about the normal stuff, like Yoda being a Sith Lord.

Next, go out to your local bar and have 5 shots of Tuaca, 7 Captain and Cokes, and 2 fruity shots. (With some chick that will never call you).

Finally, take 2 unisom sleeping pills (to outway the snow), and log onto these same boards until you are ready to go to sleep.

Then I promise a epIII dream.

Estimated price...

5- Tuaca's @ $4.25 = $21.25

7- Captain and Cokes @ $3.75 = $26.25

2- Fruity shots(for chick that won't call) @ $4.50 = $9.00

1- Bag of various substance = $60.00

Total: $116.50

Sweet dreams.

snowball, you trying to help someone have a dream or kill them??? lol

sadly I too have never had III dream...and unfortunatly snowballs little recipe will give me one of two opposite effects...no dreams at all..or no sleep at all...lol

8. Darth_Snowball

Darth_Snowball Jedi Youngling star 6

Jan 21, 2004
    Hey, I was just trying to help. :p

Notice the importance of the Unisom sleeping pills.

You can also skip the $60.00 bag of SweetnLow, thus not needing the Unisom.

However that might take away from the vivid views and random thought process. [face_mischief] :p

Snowball?

9. Naberrie_SkyWalker

Naberrie_SkyWalker Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 30, 2002
    yeah..forgoing the "sweet and low" *thats a new one..lol* will definatly help..but embarrased to admit dont do well with lots of the liquid stuff...tend to pass out where I lay and regain control of thought processes the next day..lol

my *as yet untested* formula would be late night viewing of AOTC..then curl up beside Hayden for a good sleep......eventually.. :p

10. Darth_Snowball

Darth_Snowball Jedi Youngling star 6

Jan 21, 2004
    [Anakin]Well if it works[/Anakin] :p

11. Jedi_pain11

Jedi_pain11 Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 26, 2004
    I must admit I'm having the dreams as well. Mine are mostly just about star wars in general but my one real EP 3 dream was wicked. I was Vader and it was just as I was waking up in the suit for the first time. It was so real I even remember being told about Padme and the going into the force tantrum. Man if that scene is anything like my dream, that will end up being my favorite scene in SW history.

Darthette, I have much more simple directions for having the dream.... Watch all 5 movies in one day and spend an hour or two on the boards before you sleep, this is almost sure to work.

12. jxchamb

jxchamb Jedi Master star 4

Jun 21, 2003
    Ever since I was a little kid I've had Star Wars dreams. Last year was when I started having Ep III dreams but so far they've only been about the duel.
    The most common OT dream is Darth Vader trying to kill me on Bespin. Except that he never asks me to join him, he just keeps attacking me until I wake up. What a jerk.

13. raymond

raymond Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 30, 2003
    yes!! you are not alone, I have at least one every-month,

my favorite is that i had the DVD version some how, man it feels real, sometimes i flinch durning the dream,

14. Darthette

Jun 10, 2003
    Darthette, I have much more simple directions for having the dream.... Watch all 5 movies in one day and spend an hour or two on the boards before you sleep, this is almost sure to work.

:( Then I am doomed to everlasting dreamless sleep. It's hard enough for me to sit through an entire movie, no matter what it is, but to sit through five? Geez....no way in the world. :p

15. Jedi_pain11

Mar 26, 2004
    All I can say is that combo works every time I do it, which is about once a month. Man i really need to go out more on the weekends geeech!

16. jedi_ylime-sluas

jedi_ylime-sluas Jedi Youngling

Jul 30, 2004
    yes! i dont really remember them though

17. GeneralPublic

GeneralPublic Jedi Youngling

Apr 30, 2004
    I was out late at a club on Friday night and when I got home at about 3am I was a bit restless and decided to watch ROTJ. After watching the movie I finally fell asleep and had the most vivid dream about the duel.

Bizzarely it started off in an underground cave/tunnel with loads of bats - I was Obi Wan chasing Annakin through the tunnel which kept going up and up - suddenly I caught up with him at the mouth of the tunnel which opened up onto a very high plateau covered in grass - now here's a weird bit, I remember thinking "oh they're filming it on a grassy hill because it's like green screen!".
    Anyway, I was very keen to catch up with Annakin and the adrenaline was pumping, but when I came out of the tunnel he was just standing there waiting, and I started to feel really really scared - then he drew his lightsaber (blue btw!) and we had a few hits at each other.
    Then Annakin really got on the offensive and grazed my cheek with his saber - I started to back off but he was still coming for me so I did a big back flip to get away which seemed like a huge effort. Then he started throwing his lighsabre at me - (like when Vader throws it at luke in ROTJ) - and he kept force grabbing it back out of the air like a boomerang. This was very very scary and the blade kept getting very close to me and sometimes grazing my legs and arms - I was getting so scared and agitated by this point that I just lost it and threw myself at Annakin, falling to the ground but, I think managing to slice at his leg - when I picked myself up Annakin was gone and I realised that I was standing on the edge of a huge cliff. Eveything was quiet for a moment apart from the howling of the wind and distant thunder and I felt like I'd done something very very terrible - then the light seemed to fade and a there was a huge roar as some kind of ship came down towards the edge of the cliff - it was made of a kind of black granite material and was shaped like a an armadillo's shell with angular armour all over it - the ship hovered just at the level of the cliff top and the front end started to split open horizontally revealling a kind of black light inside, so dark and shadowy that it made me wanna crap my pants.
    Slowly I could make out a couple of figures at the entrance to the ship - and suddenly i realised that it was Palpatine in full evil emperor mode and next to him was the vader outfit which was clearly empty and kind of mounted on a frame as if it was on display - by this point i'm pressing myself against the floor hiding in the long grass hoping not to be detected, but I can't draw my eyes away from the emperor - he's looking down into the chasm below, but I suddenly get a sense that he's looking at me, and just as I begin to feel this he looks up and sees me - his eyes glow blue, he raises his hands and unleashes a full flow of force lightning in to me - no pain just the most horrible terrifying primeval fear.

And then I woke up, still feeling a bit spooked, but having loved the experience!

Analysis please!!

18. TEXAS

TEXAS Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 14, 2002
    I have dreams where ROTS feels like that scene in AOTC, where OB1, mace & yoda (on his flying plate) are walking in the Jedi temple corridor talking about anakin being arrogant, i've always hated this sequence, so digital, fake, empty, so terrible. watch that scene then watch the Dagobah sequence in ESB and you'll see both sides of starwars...

19. starwarsagent

starwarsagent Jedi Youngling star 5

Jul 4, 2004
    worse than dreams. I sleepwalk and pretend im a jedi fighting during the clone wars. and some other times, I walk outside the house screaming, PADME COME BACK!!!!

20. JediNdaCity

JediNdaCity Jedi Youngling star 3

May 14, 2002
    I tend to have them every now & then. Usually after i get some major spoiler news. I had one a few weeks ago but now I can't remember what it was about. (duh!)

21. FRANKTHERABBIT

FRANKTHERABBIT Jedi Padawan star 4

May 31, 2004
    "Dreams pass in time..." :)

I often have vivid dreams about the SW locations. Mostly in asteroid fields and Bespin, as well as hangers similar to the Rebel Base on Yarvin IV, in ANH. Mostly, I'm dressed as a rebel fleet trooper from ANH and I'm wearing one of those nifty black waistcoats/puffer vests that look really cool - all utility-like. :)

Other times I dream I'm on the surface on that planet from the SW comics, the ones with the flying creatures called the Stexus (I think), the one in which Luke and Lando run into Dani, Cheedo and Rick Duel. Anyone remember that comic?

Everything is retro and 1970ish in style and colour - very cool!!!!!

I usually aid my dream process by eating the following:

* A falafel from Vienesian Falafel - Best I've had ever! Magnificant!!!!!
    * Gerkin Relish dip, with corn chips (hmmmmm!!!)
    * Chicken Brianni - YUM!!!!!!!!
    * Fried scallops and Katsuadon pork with rice, from Miyabi Sushi (The best Japanese place to eat South of the equator! YUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!
    =P~
    =P~
    =P~

After eating any number of these dishes, with a couple of bottles of Tiger bear, or maybe a Haagen lager, I usually find I sleep wonderfully, while also having the most exquisite dreams.

:)

Worse thing to drink before bed? A Growling Dog energy drink - probably the very worse-tasting fluid I have ever ingested! Worse thing is, it actually tasted similar to how a really unclean dog smells - I'm not kidding! I almost was forced to drink Catnip in order to neatralize the aftertaste! [face_sick] [face_sick] [face_sick]

22. The_Xtreme_Sith1983

The_Xtreme_Sith1983 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 15, 2003
    I have had a dream about 2 characters from the SW movies. 3 dreams total.

One Dream about Padme and me, Another Dream about Aayla Secura and me, and the final Dream was about Padme, Aayla and me.

23. Jedi_pain11

Mar 26, 2004
    I love having the SW dreams, alwase fun, alwase very cool. I remember one I had where I had a job as Lucas's assistant and I got to see all kind of secret work he was doing on EP 3, and in the dream I got to see Vader up close and personal before anybody else..ahhh makes me wanna have a movie marathon and go to sleep for like 10 hrs !

24. star_wars_person4251

star_wars_person4251 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 17, 2004
    I had one of those the other night but all I dreamed was about confirmed spoilers-there was big gaps in it
    but just about every night I dream about living in the star wars galaxy...as Qui-gon's second apprrentice if only you could have two padawans and be within the jedi code... I would move the star wars galaxy imeadiatly but there is that whole thing about being too old ... oh well I am losing it! :D If only I could be a Jedi...

25. ObiWan506

ObiWan506 Former Head Admin star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 5, 2003
    I had this weird dream that Grievous had a cloaking device or something that made himself invisible so no one could see where he was...but he didn't always use it...only on the Bridge of the Trade Federation ship.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.