main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Anyone else having Episode III dreams?

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith' started by SW_Trivia_Master, Jul 31, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wilhelm-Scream

Wilhelm-Scream Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 5, 2004
    Even though I'd previously castigated a guy for saying that anyone who'd ever have a RotS-dream is a dork,I'd never had one before,and a small part of Me agreed with him.

And then,as if on CUE,a few days later I had this totally Un-SW-style dream,but near the end of it,My friend Eric came up and said that they were filming the new Star Wars movie in our basement.

So I came down to see it and it was surreal.
    There were a bunch of cameras around and a big crew(with a big buffet table).

Hayden was waist-deep in this ridiculous looking "lava" puddle(looked like a plastic "kiddie-pool").He looked bored,some guy(not George Lucas)said,"ACTION" and the second they started filming,HC started acting sad and stoic.

Then,my dream zoomed in and the lava was so hot that it boiled Anakin's eyeballs.They were bubbling and black and they dripped down his cheeks.

At this point I said,"Dude,they'll NEVER keep this shot.It's too gruesome." And then I woke up.

The pre-Anakin parts of the dream were super-fun and crazy.I attribute the fact that the dream melded in to "RotS" to the fact that I've been here a lot more recently.

Bye for now.

P.S. I don't think Darthette's being entirely honest about HER RotS dreams.

2. --Darth_Ganondorf--

--Darth_Ganondorf-- Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 25, 2003
    Well my very first ROTS dream was about Palps revealing himself as Sidious in the Senate, for a change, and it was creepier than it may seem from this description alone. Palps also had pink braided hair. :eek:

My most recent ROTS dream was a few months ago. I was in the theater watching but it was rather, twisted, to say the least. Anakin was Jake Lloyd on stilts, the Opening Space Battle was actually 20 minutes in, Grievous was made out of paper mache (?), and Obi-Wan was played by Randy Johnson.

3. Razorback

Razorback Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 2, 2001
    I have had two RotS dreams in the past year and both times I hated it. :) In the first version of the dream (and really, the one I remember best) RotS was about three padawans that had escaped the purge. The entire movie was about them talking around a camp fire.

RB

4. Siphonophore

Siphonophore Chosen One star 4

Nov 13, 2003
    I thought I stumbled on some huge spoilers last night... In the dream, I was hiking down into a forrest canyon, and on the trail there was a large Hasbro Star Wars box that contained:
    A new Dagobah playset.
    A ship that looked similar to the Slave I.
    Chewbacca figure that was like MOTU Kobra Khan, but the plastic was clear, and some of the brown liquid inside had leaked out because the sticker seal on his mouth had broken loose.
    Skinny Dagobah Wampa figure. In ROTS, Chewie uses the spitting attack against the Dagobah Wampa, which chases Chewie in the movie.
    Dianoga figure.
    Several souvenir-type magazines, one very similar to ROTJ's "Heroes, Villains, Creatures & Droids", which showed a huge spoiler on the cover... about half a dozen Tie Fighters swooping down on Dagobah, with Chewie and the Wampa below them.

What was cool in the dream now seems pretty corny.

5. ben_stiwell

ben_stiwell Jedi Youngling

Sep 20, 2004
    I have dreams all the time.
    Padme in the torn white uniform,
    Padme in the slave girl outfit from OT

6. Darth_MaulRat35

Darth_MaulRat35 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 16, 2003
    I had a dream last night that there was no opening space battle. I was sitting with friends and other fans, and I kept saying "Wait, what happened to the big space battle?" and everyone around me was like "What are you talking about? Be quiet and watch the movie".

The freaky part is that I came on 3SA about 5 minutes ago and did a search for this thread, and my browser crashed. When I got it restarted and came back, this thread was on Page 1. Coincidence? I think not.

7. Panakas_Dawg

Panakas_Dawg Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 29, 2004
    One night last week, after reading tons of spoiler-summaries and fan-synopses and "Just the Facts" on TFN, I had a strange SW-dream. I was a Jedi - but not a Knight or Master. I was running through a droid control ship and Sidious was like popping out from behind corners, chasing me. The lights in the hallways would flicker and it was pretty dang creepy - in an old slasher-horror film kind of way. I also had the strange feeling I had to do something important for Jar Jar, but I didn't know what. The hallway turned into a castle turret and I was climbing up the stone steps when giant bats, lurking in the shadows started attacking and I remember battling them. Then, I got outside into a courtyard of a vast complex of buildings (like an office park or an airport) and a group of protocol droids wanted me to get them to a nearby ship.

Not quite solely ROTS-related, but it was creepy and dark and Sidious was hot on my trail. LOL

8. darththundercat

darththundercat Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 7, 2003
    I have been having saga dreams for about a year now, where I dream the entire saga but with me, my friends and family play the parts.

and yes I have a girlfriend, i am actually engaged to a fellow star wars fan.

9. FORCEFED

FORCEFED Jedi Master star 5

Nov 27, 2002
    i had to erase the whole post. for fear of being banned.

or sued by the co.'s that represent carrie fisher, natalie portman and crisco.

10. jakson013

jakson013 Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 4, 2004
    Last night I had a dream that I could fly and I was made out of butter. I could shoot streams of concetrated acid from my eyes.

I'm afraid.

11. NYC_MENACE

NYC_MENACE Jedi Youngling

Feb 14, 2005
    I cant believe I saw this thread,, Unreal, I had a dream last night that the Emporer was after me, chasing me around, and damn If I wasnt scared!!! I think I need help..

12. sonofskywalker86

sonofskywalker86 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 2, 2003
    I find it funny the mods aren't posting in this thread--you know that they dream about it... :p
    Seriously though, it's like every other night for me, and I'm always Obi-Wan trying to save Anakin... :cool:

sonofskywalker86

13. Casmo595

Casmo595 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 16, 2004
    I had a dream that I was watching ROTS in the theatre and the duel was done like a cartoon. Then I wondered where all the parts of the duel went that I had seen in the "Return of Darth Vader" thing on the DVD. I was extremely dissapointed.

14. OT_fan

OT_fan Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 29, 2004
    No Star Wars dreams for me but on a similar note, when I used to collect Atari and Colecovision games, I'd have dreams of going into a thrift store or yard sale and finding hundreds of rare games for pennies.

Man, I loved those dreams.

PS - Mods. Like my sig? I made it for you. Tongue in cheek of course ;)

15. Darth_Laudrup

Darth_Laudrup Jedi Master star 4

Jul 7, 2004
    I have had 1 ROTS dream. It was only one scene. Palpatine killed the younglings by tossing them out of a window. It was actually more of a nightmare.

16. AdmiralNeeda

AdmiralNeeda Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 15, 2004
    Yeah. For a couple of years now. How sad is that? ;)

17. patico74

patico74 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 3, 2003
    yes every day

18. kristof

kristof Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 29, 2000
    I'm certainly guilty of playing out ROTS in my head quite often when I can't sleep if that counts.

19. _5_1_5_0_

_5_1_5_0_ Jedi Master star 2

Feb 27, 2001
    Yup! :D There are times Ill start to fall asleep and then starting thinkin about Ep 3... I CANT WAIT FOR THIS MOVIE!!! :D

20. BIL_KIT_JINN

BIL_KIT_JINN Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 20, 2000
    As a practising clairvoyant and medium, I started having Episode III dreams shortly after TPM came out. The dream involved seeing a film called "Revenge of the Sith" (yes I had a feeling that the film was going to have that name way back then, but didn't trust my feelings at the time). With me in the cinema was a girl who made me feel happy and spiritually complete like nobody else before her. I saw every detail of this girl, what she looked like, the way she spoke...everything.
    Now I have just met this girl, and Episode III *is* called "Revenge of the Sith".
    The spookiest thing to happen to me with this film is that I had an encounter with the spirit of Anne Boleyn back in September. I helped her to come to terms with what happened to her back in 1536, and she helped my find this true love.
    Anne has been with me several times, and I could feel her presence when I was watching TPM on DVD. She told me through a ouija board: "I art the Quene of Nabu."

***Episode III is being released on May 19th: the anniversary of Anne Boleyn's execution!!!!!!***

For those who are too closed to believe in Spirit, and are tempted to ridicule me, there *are* other dimensions out there. You just have to be open and at peace :)

21. jakson013

jakson013 Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 4, 2004
    I had another butter dream last night.

22. Darth_Gaige

Darth_Gaige Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 19, 2005
    In my dream it was me and Anakin raiding someplace with clones helping us.I had a blue saber Ani had a red saber.All of a sudden me and him just killed a whole bunch of people then I saw Mace Windu I swung at him our sabers clashed he pushed me away with his saber and slashed me across the eye I had a scar on my eye like Ani Mace ran off.Me and Anakin killed a few more guys we got to this huge door Anakin opened it and then I woke up.

Thats my ROTS dream

23. sabo-wan

sabo-wan Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 15, 2001
    I almost hate to admit it, but I HAVE been having Star Wars-related dreams lately. In fact, it almost made me late to work yesterday. My alarm went off at 4 AM as usual, but i kept hitting the snooze button so I could return to my wonderful lightsaber wielding dream. It kept shifting back and forth from me hacking up stormtroopers with my saber a'la the Jedi Knight games and a dream about actually lining up for ROTS, which ironically enough, I've CALLED OFF of work to do. The first one has little chance, but the second will be deja vu in just a couple of months! Yeah!

24. Darth_Gaige

Darth_Gaige Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 19, 2005
    In fact, it almost made me late to work yesterday. My alarm went off at 4 AM as usual, but i kept hitting the snooze button so I could return to my wonderful lightsaber wielding dream.

Stick it 2 the man!!!

Someone tell me what u thought of my dream.
    sabo-wan cool dream.

25. WLDB

WLDB Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 11, 2004
    Yep.
    I keep dreaming that clonetroopers come here and are under my command. For some odd reason I have a red lightsaber. Together we storm the days inn hotel. Probobly because its the biggest building around.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.