main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Anyone else having Episode III dreams?

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith' started by SW_Trivia_Master, Jul 31, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BurtBaccarra

BurtBaccarra Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 21, 2005
    Last week I had a dream about the duel. Instead of Anakin turning to the darkside, it was Obi-Wan. He was a raging madman with yellow Sith eyes and Anakin was the one trying to put some sense back in him. Talk about a plot twist.

A few weeks back I was watching it on opening day and the Dooku duel was completely missing. The whole Palpatine rescue sequence was there, but no Dooku at all. I remember watching the Kashyyyk battle and wondering if the Dooku duel was coming up next.

2. SupremeChancellor

SupremeChancellor Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 19, 2005
    Ive had on average 3 starwars dreams a week since TPM was released.

I had 2 dreams the other week that I was fighting Vader (suited) and I chopped off all of his limbs.... was awesome.

3. Korben29

Korben29 Jedi Youngling

Nov 5, 2004
    When I saw this thread I got goose bumps, cause I had a EP. III dream last night - i kid you not... I remember cause it had tie fighters and I thoght, "cool, there's gonna be tie fighters in Ep. III..." (even though there isn't) weird huh? I think i've been thinking about this movie way too much!

4. DrthPanama23

DrthPanama23 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 12, 2005
    i have had 3 dreams

1) i went to see Ep3 an watched a space battle then i woke up

2) i saw the movie again but i saw Palpatine talkin to someone idk who

3) i met George Lucas and i was an extra jedi :) an somehow i got lost on the set ended up idk where an missed my part in the movie an he didnt say anything but i got to be a jedi sorta an met GL

no dreams since then damn i thought i was the only one having dreams about the movie how ironic

5. albertperk

albertperk Jedi Master star 1

Apr 21, 2004
    "Jedi don't have dreams"

Actually my friend had a dream the other day..so I'll post the dream he had. I guess he was at work and Obi-Wan came up to him and asked him if he would help him fight in the clone wars. He accepted and off they went and according to what he told me, he got in a duel with General and he was like basically on the defensive the whole time (doesn't surprise me from seeing the clone wars series) and in the end, Obi-Wan came from behind and sliced General's head off (ala Mace Windu/Jango Fett style) then I guess they put my friend into a bacta tank to heal him and he kept saying that he didn't want it done but they made him do it anyway. Then he woke up. Crazy stuff.

If I happen to have any EP III dreams after reading these posts I'll be sure to post my own.

6. Jedi_pain11

Jedi_pain11 Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 26, 2004
    Yes the dreams keep comming more frequent now....but the bad this is, I have started to act like Im using the force to open automatic doors at like wal-mart and stuff

7. Revenge-of-the-Sock

Revenge-of-the-Sock Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 4, 2005
    I had an awful dream that ROTS was a horrible as
    TPM and AOTC! [face_skull]

8. Arliss

Arliss Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 7, 2005
    Seeing this thread freaked me out. I just had a dream last night where Sidious killed me to get Anakin over to the dark side. It was the scariest dream I ever had! It was so real. I remember it being the most scared Ive ever felt in my life

9. Arliss

Feb 7, 2005
    No dreams yet. But then, I rarely dream. If anyone knows a good way to ensure having the EpIII dreams, let me know where I can get them and an approximate price. Thank you.

Every night I fall asleep to one of the Star Wars movie on. That usually does the trick.

10. ConflictSolver

ConflictSolver Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 4, 2003
    IF YOUR HAVING EP3 DREAMS NOW MIGHT BE A GOOD TIME TO GO GET YOUR MEDS INCREASED A NOTCH...OR TO SCHEDULE SOME MORE ELECTRO SHOCK THERAPY...THE DAMN MOVIE WILL BE ON DVD BEFORE THE YEAR IS OUT.....SHHHEEESSHHH!!!!

11. ericrypt

ericrypt Jedi Youngling

Jan 27, 2005
    just dreams of Jessica Alba, thanks.

12. BocajFett

BocajFett Jedi Youngling

Apr 16, 2005
    This has to be one of the saddest threads i have seen on these boards... episode 3 dreams? god, and i thought i didn't have a life...

13. Jedi_MasterCB0150

Jedi_MasterCB0150 Jedi Youngling

Apr 7, 2005
    Well this might help some of those in this thread even though I'm not sure if I this is where the comment belongs.. If it does not I am sorry.. But anyway here goes, I LIVE IN AUSTIN,TX AND I JUST BOUGHT MY TICKETS FOR THE 12:01 SHOWING ON FANDANGO.COM. WWWOOOO-WWHHHHOOOO!!!

14. flowerbee

flowerbee Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 29, 2004
    Fett- Dreams are not a conscious part of our lives. We can't control them, so why does having a dream about a movie we've seen amount to not having a life?

You're posting here, too. :p

15. Dark-Sith_ofthe_Moon

Dark-Sith_ofthe_Moon Jedi Master star 3

Oct 18, 2004
    I had a weird dream about the experience of watching it opening night....I don't remember actually seeing the movie in my dream but just sitting in my seat in thetheater...The one thing in the dream that stands out is the knot in my stomach....

I also had another dream in which I got to see it because some unknown person who must have been important I guess recognised me because I was the only one (out of a thousand) who knew about the lightsaber I was holding...LMAO...Dreams rule...

16. Arliss

Feb 7, 2005
    I had a weird dream about the experience of watching it opening night....I don't remember actually seeing the movie in my dream but just sitting in my seat in thetheater...

I have had a dream just like this a couple times.

17. SITHUNTER

SITHUNTER Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 12, 2005
    I've had so many episode 3 dreams that I'm going to go crazy waiting for this movie to come out. Anyone else feel that way?

18. Star_Wars_Freak_2006

Star_Wars_Freak_2006 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2004
    I've had several, and the last one was a few nights ago. It was ROTS without Mon Mothma or Kit Fisto. I noticed they were cut when the movie was over. I have no idea why those characters in particular were cut, because I have no liking for either one really. Weird.

19. wee_jedi

wee_jedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 21, 2004

i dream about epiii way too much, if it can be said there such a problem.

20. DarthDan10855863

DarthDan10855863 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 23, 2005
    This has to be one of the saddest threads i have seen on these boards... episode 3 dreams? god, and i thought i didn't have a life...

You signed up just to say that?

21. yoda-is-my-homeboy

yoda-is-my-homeboy Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 3, 2004
    I haven't had any ROTS dreams yet, but I once had a dream that Anakin was attacking Mickey Mouse with his lightsabre.

22. WLDB

WLDB Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 11, 2004
    I had the weirdest dream. Vader lying in lava limbless and charred. When I pulled him out he said to me "Tis but a scratch".

23. Pasjo_Kynrid

Pasjo_Kynrid Jedi Master star 2

Jan 21, 2004
    i just had one...it was absolutely terrible. palpatine looked absolutely terrible after his change...like worse than i expected, and for some unknown reason, he decided that his robe should come off at the meeting with mace and co. the weird thing about that is that he was changed before the mace thing.

24. DarthTaters

DarthTaters Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 21, 2005
    I had a dream i went to Tattoine and freed the slaves
    ;)

25. Master_Shaitan

Master_Shaitan Jedi Master star 5

Dec 31, 2004
    I cant stop having negative dreams about EPIII.

Last week i dreamt that ROTS was taking place in my local park. Grievous was a bug and Palps was a nice old man! I woke up so dissapointed. Happening all the time

However I recently dreamt about Padme and she...oh wait...this is a family site isnt it...

(i wonder how many times that lame joke has been used!)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.