Anyone else having Episode III dreams?

Discussion in 'Revenge of the Sith' started by SW_Trivia_Master, Jul 31, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthTaters Jedi Youngling

star 3
    ericyrpt

u can thank me later

[image=http://koti.welho.com/apuska/cgcboards/Jessica_Alba_Maxim_Shoot_Raws_17.jpg]
  2. DarthGere Jedi Master

star 2
    Last night I dreamt that me and my friends had been kidnapped by General Grievous. He kept us prisoned for quite a while in a military camp. He would come in every day and shoot one of us with a small handgun. I was the last one to be shot. It actually felt like I was really being shot. Very weird feeling.
    Grievous will give me extra chills when I see him on screen just because of that nightmare...
  3. Diz Jedi Knight

star 1
    just over a year ago I dreamt that I was watching Episode III. it seemed to consist mainly of a large ground battle on a green field with a lot of big warmachines and Anakin and Padme sitting behind a big rock and talking.
    i found it mostly boring.
  4. BactaTankJunkie Jedi Knight

star 1
    Funny thing or just plain scary but I had a Star Wars dream the other night. In the dream I was late getting to the theatre and as I entered a row to grab a seat I had to squeeze by people to reach my seat next to my friends. As I walked by, I knocked over about 7 drinks and as a result 7 people started to throw punches at me. My friends jumped in to help me out and before long there was a brawl in the aisle just as Anakin/Obi Wan were fighting Dooku. In the end, I got banned from my favourite theatre.

I did actually dream this, but it won't come true because I plan on going to the theatre 2 hours before the start! Wish me luck.
  5. -Master_Yoda- Jedi Knight

star 3
    I feel like it's like I'm sat on a couch chatting to a psychiatrist.. :p

I've had 2 dreams so far...

The first was that I was in my back garden when Palpatine appeared, and I had to fight him with my lightsabre. Which was a bit weird, as he ran away afterwards.

The second was that I had refused to take part in the arrest of Sidious, and that Mace didn't trust me. Problem was, it then turned into a nightmare, as Mace then turned on me, and sliced me up into little pieces, using that over head stroke he used in the teaser trailer.

I awoke thinking I was in pieces! That dream was just odd...
  6. spoleweski Jedi Knight

star 1
    Well I had a dream about my girlfriend, well ex-girlfriend now that she died and I couldn't stop hurting. Then I woke up at 4am with tears down my face...weird yeah i know. Anakin has the same kind of thing with Padme...I just hope mine doesn't come true.
  7. darth_padawan_padme Jedi Master

star 3
    I had a wired dream the other night. It was like in TPM when Anakin destroys the Trade Federation control ship, except it was Qui Gon instead of Anakin. Except the control ship is the senate building and Qui Gon is flying a cross between the Naboo fighter and an x-wing. I think it was because I always sleep with TPM playing.
  8. heels1785 Jedi Draft Commissioner

Game Host
    star 6
    I had a nightmare last night that I got into the theater, all psyched, and the machine got stuck and the opening scroll kept playing over and over.

I woke up in a cold sweat...
  9. Darth_Htrad Jedi Master

star 1
    Last night I dreamt that I was waiting in line at the bank at the mall. Out of the corner of I my eye I could see someone signing autographs at a booth at another store...and it was Kevin Smith! I walked over there and asked him a bunch of questions about ROTS (he wasn't upset that I didn't ask him about his own movies :) and of course, since it was my dream, he told me everything I wanted to hear - that it was awesome, that it was heart-wrenching and that I'd never look at the saga the same way again. sigh...
  10. Juggernaut86 Jedi Knight

star 2
    ahahahah if your having episode 3 dreams you are truely a geek
  11. Darth_Htrad Jedi Master

star 1
    Well yes, but we all became geeks the minute we posted on here :p
  12. Sate_Pestage Jedi Master

star 4
    I have Hayden dreams....does that count. ;)
  13. jxchamb Force Ghost

star 4
    No Ep III dreams in the past week but I did have a strange star wars dream last week. Vader and Luke settled their differences and became a typical father and son. Part of the dream involved Vader (fully suited) driving a mini-van with Luke in the passanger seat.
  14. Anakin_Skywalker20 Force Ghost

star 5
    I had a dream early this morning. i woke up crying... All i remember was that i was Obi wan Kenobi, and I was deeply upset, I think i said "You were the chosen one" and i was in tears because of Anakin's dismiss. :( I can't remember much, but thats what I think what happened, i mean i was crying...
  15. Darth-Mule Jedi Master

star 4
    I had a dream the other night that I wrecked my in-law's 2005 Pontiac GTO.

I cried like a baby.
  16. Darth_Howell_III Jedi Master

star 4

I recently dreamed that I was stealing the E3 DVD from my father's store.

Though my father has been dead for many years, he was also present at the store, stealing his own copy.

The DVD, in my dream, came with two posters, one big, one small. The two rolled-up posters were in my hand, and the DVD (marketed in some futuristic round package) was tucked under my armpit.

My illegal activities were, therefore, obvious to my dad, but he said nothing.

I believe some broad was also attempting to steal a copy, but my father apprehended her.

17. DarthGroznii Jedi Master

star 2
    I had a dream that I was Palpatine. I woke up with a smile.
  18. Maraso_jaded Jedi Padawan

I always have dreams after reading an EU book. In my last one, Vader was after me, I'm always me in the dreams, but I'm friends with Luke and Leia. It's wierd.

It's the closest to EPIII I ever come. It's always Vader after me, sometimes Luke and Leia are little kids and I'm helping them. I have two little kids, so maybe that's why.

After the last one, I woke up glad I wasn't really being chased by a sith lord. I felt like I was eight.

I know it's kind of nerdy, but I like it...
  19. JedimasterMoon Jedi Master

star 4
    I had a really weird dream. Anakin and I, and a bunch of other jedi were on Mustafar. The weird thing was Anakin was wearing regular clothes. We were on a mission, climbing a volcano. Then we split up, the jedi left, and Anakin and I were suppost to find Grevious. We jumped down this hole on the volcano,into this underground station. Where there was a hlolgram of Grevious from the clone wars. Anakin went to look for him, and I got too scared. Then I woke up.
  20. JedimasterMoon Jedi Master

star 4
    My second dream was stupid at first.I put in the episode three DVD and it started to play. Obi-Wan,Anakin, and Padme checked into a hotel. But it was a real one. Next they were waiting for the elevators,Obi-Wan and Anakin looked mad at each other.They ate at a restaurant,and I was there with them. Then my dream got really scary. Padme was on her way to Mustafar to confront Anakin.C-3PO was driving. She gets out and begs him to change. Then he starts to force choke her.She rises in the air. I cover my eyes.I could hear her choking. Then I woke up. It went from dream to nightmare.
  21. yoda900 Jedi Master

star 3
    I had a dream last night, I dreamt I was a jedi and came back to free all the slaves.
    Oh wait, oops, that was some little kids dream named Anikin.
    But sersiously, I dreamt I was at the midnight showing somewhere (a place diffrent then I am going) and the anticiaption was incredible.

Only it was the mo st annoying experience I ever had.
    I dont remember what I saw in the movie though it looked awesome, but first they delayed the starting by over an hour, they were having all kinds of riduclou contests and trying to make it an event so that while the movie was playing, they were playing 50s music on the jukebox IN THE THEATER, Iwas pissed.
    On top of that they kept breaking every 10 minutes and stopping the film to have fun.
    I just couldn't believe how moronic that theater was being.
    Tahnkfully on Wed night this stuff won't happen and I can actaully see the movie.
  22. JedimasterMoon Jedi Master

star 4
    My episode three dreams were absolutely stupid.
  23. princessleia911 Jedi Master

star 4
    I had Episode III dreams about 1-2 weeks before the movie. I think that is why I became obssessed with Star Wars again. I was Padme but it mostly involved the trailers on TV that I had seen.
  24. DarthPoojaNaberrie Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    From '02 until I saw the movie, I would dream that I was finally getting to see it every once in awhile, but it was always weird and not right.
  25. MonkeytheJedi Jedi Master

star 2
    I'm having these wierd dreams where my city is being invaided by droids and... AH! :eek:

[image=http://starwarsgalaxies.station.sony.com/images/downloads/DroidInvasion_Version2.4_1280x960.jpg]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.