main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Anyone else having Episode III dreams?

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith' started by SW_Trivia_Master, Jul 31, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthHomer

DarthHomer Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 29, 2000
    I dreamt last night I went to see Episode III for the first time again. But it was sold out. It made me sad.

2. Darth_Solomanche66

Darth_Solomanche66 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 4, 2005
    I had a dream I was on The Price is Right and met Bob Barker backstage...

Then as I was leaving the studio, I ran into George Lucas. I had a MILLION questions running thru my head, and all I could muster was "I love your work." LOL... He asked me in passing "Where's your Episode III hat?" (dont ask me where that came from). Then I woke up and was SOOO mad!!

Thats my Ep.III dream; much more pleasant than Anakin's

MTFBWY,

'Manche

3. Master_Mace_Windows

Master_Mace_Windows Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 18, 2005
    I dreamt that burnt Anakin was encased not in the Vader suit, but his burnt head alone was on a conservation jar, and it was all dark.

He heard voices of mocking cackles at him, and he went saying

-ARE YOU LAUGHING AT ME?!

Yellow eyes and all.

4. anakin_luver

anakin_luver Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 26, 2005
    I ahd the strangest dream...to make it short, Anakin was a prince, and I was going to marry him in my school parking lot...I-)

5. TaradosGon

TaradosGon Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 28, 2003
    I've only had two Star Wars dreams as far as I can remember (neither specifically ROTS related. One was that I was sided with the Rebels against the Imperials... in a naval battle (with WWII ships and fighters).

The other, more recent one. Was that I was Vader, and I hated Padme (who was alive) and young Luke (who was born), because I felt that they both hated me for who I was. But in the end I find out they cared for me, and we all shared a hug.

Both very wierd dreams (as are they all).

6. emporergerner

emporergerner Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 6, 2005
    I only ever had 2 one was last night.

The first one was the night before I saw ROTS. I had a dream I saw it on a small TV in the corner of the room, so I saw it but I couldn't see it. Very wierd.

The one I had last night was that I brought the DVD and watched it.

Emporer Gerner Dark Lord of the Sith

7. MonkeytheJedi

MonkeytheJedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 21, 2005
    Oh No! Now it is even worse last night i had that Droid Invasion dream again but this time we were invaided by JAR JARS!!!!

[image=http://eijijyi.tripod.com/gungan.jpg]

8. Master_Shaitan

Master_Shaitan Jedi Master star 5

Dec 31, 2004
    I had a couple of nightmares after the DVD commentary.

[face_skull]

9. Thegoat

Thegoat Jedi Master star 1

Jul 28, 2004
    I had one back before it came out. George Lucas had decided to completely abandon CGI to make it fit better with the OT, but it was done at an incredibly low budget so everything was plastic and you could see the strings and sticks jolding up the puppets. It didn't have much to do with Anakin or the basic story at all. It just followed around a couple of ugly droids who looked like bugs. I remember walking out out of the theater thinking, "Man, that sucked. There was no Yoda/Sidious fight or march on the Temple...Wait, this is a dream!" Then I woke up.[face_plain]

10. MonkeytheJedi

MonkeytheJedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 21, 2005
    oh thats bad!

11. Jonger1150

Jonger1150 Jedi Knight star 1

Mar 25, 2005
    I have had many dreams where I had force powers. Levitating objects and force jumps.

Only once I had a lightsaber and was dueling someone, my foot got cut off.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.