main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OKC, OK Anyone else seeing the movie late?

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by XR73627794, May 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XR73627794

XR73627794 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 12, 2002
    I myself cannot see it until next week, I don't have much money since I have spent it all on action figures, and some of my girlfriend's relatives are coming down this week to visit, and I won't go see AOTC with out her, because if I did, she would kill me. :p
    But they leave on Sunday I believe, and I get paid on Monday, so I'm shooting for Monday or Tuesday now.
    Anyone else seeing it late?

2. Darth_Garrett

Darth_Garrett Jedi Youngling

Apr 24, 2002
    I will most likely see it later than opening day. I cant get off work on time, and in Lawton, America, there areonly a few seats, although, I really wonder what the lines will be like here!

G

3. darthtenbiscuits

darthtenbiscuits Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 7, 2001
    That's a tough break XR. I know how you feel with the money situation seeing as how I just quit my job. Luckily I already have tickets for two different showings.

4. JediKnight-Obi-Wan

JediKnight-Obi-Wan Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 13, 2000
    Ooo Lawton...they need a gagging face or something :D Sorry it's just I go to school in that town and I'm not a big fan of it. I live in Duncan, or er around it actually.

But anyway, yeah, I'm seeing it late...hopefully late WEDNESDAY night on May 15th. That is if our retarded Carmike can decide if they want to have a midnight showing. *sigh*

5. XR73627794

Jan 12, 2002
    AH, thanks, I know. It kind of sucks, but I will get to see it sooner or later next week, and many, many times after that. :)

6. XR73627794

Jan 12, 2002
    WOO HOO!

Well, I'm not seeing it late now, while I was at work today, my girlfriend's sister called me and told me she got some tickets for her and her husband, my girlfriend, her other sister, and me.
    Its for the midnight showing at Tinseltown.
    So, uh, no more seeing it late for me! :)

7. xwing25

xwing25 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 7, 1999
    be carefull there at tinsel town i've heard stories about that plase but most of all have fun

8. darthtenbiscuits

Sep 7, 2001
    I'm glad to see things worked out for ya, XR.

You're actualy gonna get to see it 12 hrs before me.

9. XR73627794

Jan 12, 2002
    Thanks Darthten.

Tinseltown is just fine with me tohugh, I have seen countless films there and have yet to have any problem with any other patrons or staff members there. So hopefully everything will be just fine tonight. :)

10. darthtenbiscuits

Sep 7, 2001
    I've never had any problems with Tinsletown either. Now Heritage Park theater, thats another story. I've yet to see a movie in that theater without a bunch of stupid people talking throughout the whole thing. I won't even bother going there with free passes anymore.

11. Silent_Jedi

Silent_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 2, 2001
    Hey! See you there XR!

For you poor souls on Lawton--I feel for you. I grew up about 30 miles south of that godforsaken hell hole. Cameron U is the ONLY brightspot there. I just shudder every time I think of that place. You should consider making the drive to OKC, or what about Witchita Falls?

Anyway, good luck at least the Carmike is fairly new. When I was there, the old theaters' admission price included the brick to beat the rats off with!

12. JediKnight-Obi-Wan

Jan 13, 2000
    godforsaken hell hole. I like that. Nicely put. I go to Cameron U and I don't think it's all that bright of a spot, but it's not too bad.

ANyways, looks like the majorly RETARDED movie theater in Duncan won't be having a midnight showing. :( Retards. If they are, it's NOT on there recording and no one working there has a clue.

Unless I hear something new, I won't get to see it until tomorrow night.

13. Silent_Jedi

Silent_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 2, 2001
    there is still time to drive up here to OKC. AMC at Quail Springs opened up 5 more screens and they have tickets!! movietickets.com to purchase online--come on!! You know you wanna blow off school/work and do it!!

14. JediKnight-Obi-Wan

Jan 13, 2000
    Nooo I'ma chicken. I'm out of school and no work. I just don't fancy wandering around OKC by myself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.