main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Anyone else suffering from Clone Wars withdrawl?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by IMDWalrus, Nov 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediMasterGuff

JediMasterGuff Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 18, 2002
    You know we have an entire forum for showing off art?

2. Yoda_Jedi_Luke

Yoda_Jedi_Luke Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 4, 2003
    Yes, but we don't care

3. wstraka5

wstraka5 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 22, 2002
    If you're really going through withdrawl, Cartoon Network (in the US) will be airing Clone Wars at 6pm (eastern/pacific) during the Toonami block starting December 1.

4. Ekenobi

Ekenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 4, 2002
    Yes I most certainly do! Do you have a cure?

5. JediMasterGuff

Jun 18, 2002
    CN have been repeating them since Monday. In the UK, we've had 13 chances at seeing each Chapter on TV :D

6. Enji

Enji Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 14, 2002
    Sigh, it's been so nice to have a new little episode each day... I can't hardly wait until next season! But hey, on the other hand... we're SW fans. We're sort of experts on waiting, I should think... ;)

7. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    I can't wait until the next season! :D
    But hey I taped the first season so I can watch them now to not feel so bad! :D

8. Yoda_Jedi_Luke

Yoda_Jedi_Luke Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 4, 2003
    i wish i had them on tape. But cartoon network in the uk is showing the series now after it ended on toonami so i can still watch!

9. Everton

Everton Chosen One star 10

Jul 18, 2003
    *has them saved on PC*

*has them recorded onto VHS*

*is happy*

:D

10. hunter_ofthe_myst_ra

hunter_ofthe_myst_ra Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 23, 2003
    alright.... I can do this... *takes a deep breathe*

:_|
    noooo! I can't!

11. Enji

Enji Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 14, 2002
    I wish I had the episodes... *sigh* My computer's not very good, so I could only download one or two episodes at a time, and then deleting them to make space for the next one. :(

Ah well, I guess I have to wait for the DVD. Should be nice. :)

12. sithjoe

sithjoe Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 13, 2002
    Withdrawal? Absolutely!!
    I've taped the 10 episodes as well, and didn't know until I looked in this forum, as to when the next 10 are to be shown.

$%$&*ing March!!!?!?!? :eek:

As an earlier post stated, we are Star Wars fans, so therefore are used to waiting around, but it doesn't make it any easier ;)

In fairness, it's always been worth the wait so far IMHO!

13. GhostofJinn

GhostofJinn Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 24, 2002
    Ok, So I have been suffering from Star Wars let down for a long while now. I wasn't even excpecting anything from the Clone Wars becasue the were going to be so short. However, I was so wrong because I loved every second of the cartoon. I can't get enough of the ARC Troopers and I'm driving my wife nuts trying to hunt down all the Clone Wars/ Clone Soldiers merch. I sorta feel like this is our(the fans) best chance for Star Wars good feeling adventure. Being as though the final film will be really dark and go bad for the good guys. We get to see the heros of this Star Wars Trilogy really being heroic and theres nothing to loose. And I love them being so short because its just a little fix and there's nothing in them that isn't absolute awesome.

14. JediMasterGuff

Jun 18, 2002
    OK, I'm slowly getting over this. Clone Wars TPB #2 hit stores on Wednesday in America (Amazon.co.uk haven't sent mine yet :mad:), so I geuss we'll have some Clone Wars to keep us going until March (Not to mantion CW #3 coming out in February).

15. DarthShona

DarthShona Jedi Master star 5

Jul 29, 2003
    I've definately got CW withdrawal. I miss logging onto the JC and posting in the individual chapter boards right after watching, and talking about the good and bad points with other users. It's gonna be a L-O-N-G winter. :(

Any word yet on the date for season two's premier??

16. Max_Powers

Max_Powers Jedi Youngling

Nov 18, 2003
    Yes, using this board right after one of the cartoons aired was one of my favorite parts of watching the series. You know what would be awesome, maybe an Animatrix style dvd for star wars i.e. random short cartoons about the star wars universe, not neccesarily having to do with any main characters or plot lines. Just some stories of your average star wars universe citizens, a lowly beggar living in Coruscant, A storm trooper on vacation who is forced to thwart terrorists who try to bomb the resort, a few bounty hunter tails, this is the kind of stuff I really like.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.