Rocky M, NC Anyone familiar with HeroClix?

Discussion in 'South East Regional Discussion' started by JediRiff, Dec 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediRiff FanForce CR Rocky Mount NC US

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    Just curious if any of you guys are familiar with, or play HeroClix. Its the game with the miniature versions of Marvel or DC characters that have a clickable base to show damage, AC, etc. Its a fun game, and I have just gotten into it, and wanted to see if we had any others that play. :)
  2. joe-da Jedi Master

star 4
    I've seen pictures, but that's about it.
  3. Lodreh Force Ghost

star 4
    Haven't played but have a few of the figures just for kicks and show.

Lod Reh Sajon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force. If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."
  4. JediRiff FanForce CR Rocky Mount NC US

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    Well, what I wanted to do was try to get some of you guys interested in playing it! ;) My nephew got me the starter set and a few booster packs for Christmas, and I really enjoy playing it. But he will be moving to Orlando in the next few weeks, so I wont have anyone to battle! Looks like I gotta get you guys hooked on it, so we can get together and play! :) Come on, Lodreh, you know you want to get some games going with me and a few others, right? :)
  5. TallonKaardgamer Jedi Master

star 4
    ...if you let me teach you how to play Lord of the Rings TCG next time I run a tournament, which is practically every weekend, I'll give you guys two starter decks free. I'm a Decipher product champion for that card game. I'm giving away a copy of the Two Towers video game , pm me for details...
  6. TallonKaardgamer Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm going to turn you to a REAL game. Watch for me at the Hobby Shop on Fri. Feb 22.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.