Rocky M, NC Anyone familiar with HeroClix?

Discussion in 'South East Regional Discussion' started by JediRiff, Dec 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediRiff Jedi Knight

star 5
    Just curious if any of you guys are familiar with, or play HeroClix. Its the game with the miniature versions of Marvel or DC characters that have a clickable base to show damage, AC, etc. Its a fun game, and I have just gotten into it, and wanted to see if we had any others that play. :)
  2. joe-da Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I've seen pictures, but that's about it.
  3. Lodreh Jedi Master

star 4
    Haven't played but have a few of the figures just for kicks and show.

Lod Reh Sajon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force. If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."
  4. JediRiff Jedi Knight

star 5
    Well, what I wanted to do was try to get some of you guys interested in playing it! ;) My nephew got me the starter set and a few booster packs for Christmas, and I really enjoy playing it. But he will be moving to Orlando in the next few weeks, so I wont have anyone to battle! Looks like I gotta get you guys hooked on it, so we can get together and play! :) Come on, Lodreh, you know you want to get some games going with me and a few others, right? :)
  5. TallonKaardgamer Jedi Padawan

star 4
    ...if you let me teach you how to play Lord of the Rings TCG next time I run a tournament, which is practically every weekend, I'll give you guys two starter decks free. I'm a Decipher product champion for that card game. I'm giving away a copy of the Two Towers video game , pm me for details...
  6. TallonKaardgamer Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I'm going to turn you to a REAL game. Watch for me at the Hobby Shop on Fri. Feb 22.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.