main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Orlando, FL Anyone flying to C2 out of MCO - Orlando,FL?

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by PontiousPilate, Apr 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PontiousPilate

PontiousPilate Jedi Youngling

Apr 18, 2002
    Anybody else flying out of Orlando on Thursday, May 2nd? If so, what time does your flight leave? Where you staying? Me and my 2 friends will be staying until Monday. If your from O-town, then let's hang. Free happy hour at our hotel every night.

2. Sabacc

Sabacc Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 9, 2001
    I'm heading your way.
    I'm leaving MCO about 11am Thursday and returning on Monday afternoon. Staying at the Courtyard across the street from the Celebration. How far's your hotel?

I've found that there's a limo that goes from the airport to downtown hotels for $10 a head with reservations so that's most likely going to be my rickshaw.

Meeting at some point sounds like a plan as I'm going stag anyhow. -Campbell

3. JangoFett29

JangoFett29 Jedi Youngling

Mar 7, 2002
    My girlfriend and I leave out of Orlando at 4:20 on Thursday. We are heading into Chicago to meet some friends and then making a road trip. We are staying at a Motel 6 to save money and because they promised to "leave the light on" for me. We should all meet up at some point though.

Todd

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.