main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Diego, CA Anyone for a friendly game of Sabacc?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Mara_Jade_Fan, Jun 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    Here is the link to a site where you can download Sabacc, and read the rules on how to play. I have two more suggestions for you when playing Sabacc:

1)Don't bet your ship (poor Lando obviously didn't follow this rule)

2)When playing with a Wookiee, let the Wookiee win

Sabacc

2. fx88

fx88 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 13, 2001
    You know what would be a great idea, we could producea pack of SDSWS Sabacc cards, I could help out and design the cards with our logo on it. Except I need to see some examples of what cards look like, and since I dont know how to play it someone would have to work with me.

3. Darth_Vegeta

Darth_Vegeta Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 3, 2001
    I used to know how to play but that was a long time ago. I haven't seen the program, but I'm sure it has all the rules and variations in it. You could just go from there. A deck would be a kool idea.

4. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    I love the idea of our own deck of Sabacc cards! :D

5. corran_rouge9

corran_rouge9 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 28, 2001
    What about the randomizer function? It would be kinda hard with a typical deck. I could see someone like Sharper Image sometime in the next few years putting out a deck though. Each card would be a like a mini palmpilot that could randomize the card at any point. Be pretty cool. Also, pretty expensive. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.