main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Omaha, NE Anyone for going to a Nebraska home football game?

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Darth_Tharon, Oct 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Tharon

Darth_Tharon Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 5, 2003

My dad has 4 season tickets to all NU home football games, and I always try to attend at least one game a year. This year is looking good for either 18 October against Texas A&M (time: TBA) or 25 October against Iowa State (time: also TBA).

Either game may be televised (although neither has yet been formally announced), and although ticket prices were lowered for this year, I'll still probably only be able to afford one of these tickets, as compared with the (potential) asking price of the Kansas State tickets come November (15 November, to be exact).

Anyone wanting to go is welcome. But PLEASE get in touch with me AS SOON AS POSSIBLE since the games are only a few weeks away! I want to be able to make fairly concrete plans for attending one or the other within roughly the next week or so. I personally favor the Iowa State game--Texas A&M may be slightly more expensive cost-wise (just guessing), plus the additional week gives me more time to save up money and plan my activities for my annual pilgrimage to Mecca . . . I mean, LINCOLN. KSU (even though they appear to suck right now) will probably be out of my price range. And ISU is a revenge game, too, to add to the entertainment value.

Gimme a holler if ya care. If ya don't, NBD, you can probably catch me on TV--I'm the guy that goes insane in the northwest corner of the stadium (about 2/3 of the way up, in section 35) whenever NU scores a touchdown.

"TOM OSBORNE"
    Phone: (402) 334-8969
    TFN handle for PMs: Darth_Tharon
    E-mail: PM me if ya need it

P.S. Go to http://www.athlonsports.com/spirit/ and show your support for NU's Chelsea Kimmerling by voting for her in Round 2 of the Athlon Sports Sideline Spirit Contest. She's in second place, bucking for first (28% to 30%), and REALLY CUTE. ;)

2. Darth_Tharon

Darth_Tharon Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 5, 2003

I have just now obtained the tickets for NU's homecoming game this Saturday against Texas A&M. Anyone interested in going please contact me ASAP because I've already begun planning for that day. No estimate yet as to whether or not the Iowa State game tickets for the following Saturday are available or not. Will keep you posted as events warrant. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.