main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Cincin, OH Anyone from Centerville/Dayton area?

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Radix222, Mar 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Radix222

Radix222 Jedi Youngling

Mar 7, 2002
    Hey SW fans!! I don't know about you, but I am psyched about Episode 2 baby!! I plan to be in line at that big theater next to King's Island (I forgot name) so anyone from Dayton/Centerville can I get a MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU?

Radix
    Just moved from the Land of Enchantment and Ohio is way too cold for me!

2. LovelyLotus

LovelyLotus Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 26, 2002
    Hi Radix!
    There is a Dayton Ohio Board for Fan Force. You can check it out, or you can hang with us here. I don't mind either way.
    I figure if you enjoy the group why make you leave. There isn't a Fan Force yet for Dayton, you might want to consider reading up on:

www.fanforce.net

to see how chapters are started, if you decide Cincinnati is too far.

Yeah!! I'm soooo excited about the Movie!!! I cannot wait!!

Where'd ya move from?

Lotus!

3. jasonp

jasonp Jedi Youngling

Mar 12, 2002
    Hey Raddix222, I live in Kettering. I'm going to the celebration with 2 others so far. Are u going?

4. LovelyLotus

Feb 26, 2002
    You both are very welcome to come to our meeting if you want to come. I know that Dayton has yet to create a goup yet, but maybe you guys might want to. Check out: www.fanforce.net or just talk to me..= )

Lotus!

5. Radix222

Radix222 Jedi Youngling

Mar 7, 2002
    Lotus I can't find that Dayton board so let's make one! I just moved from the Land of Enchantment (New Mexico) and I want to contact some more SW fans in the Centerville/Washington Township/Kettering area. We can all make plans to start a line at a theater when Ep2 gets closer.

I also plan to see Resident Evil and Blade 2 this month. Are you going to?

6. LovelyLotus

Feb 26, 2002
    Why not request a board, and try starting a Fan Force Chapter up in Dayton. It would be nice to have more neighboors to the north!

You are always welcome to visit with us, if you want. We're open to it..= ) I moved to Ohio from Southern California, so I understand in many ways how ya feel!

Lotus!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.