main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ON Anyone from Ottawa headed to Celebration III??

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by VaderFanForever, Mar 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VaderFanForever

VaderFanForever Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 24, 2004
    Hello all you Star Wars fans in the Ottawa area! I am posting this message to see if there is anyone out there that is planning on attending Celebration 3 in Indinapolis, Indiana April 21-24 2005. If so, we should start a forum dedicated to this. Maybe we can get together or something and all plan to go!! That way we will save money to buy stuff!! I have my email address posted in my Profile if you want to email me. I must add thatI am moving in April 04 to a new home. But I would like to start up a farily large FanForce club in Ottawa...that is if there is not already one(I am new to this forum). If you would be interested, shoot me off an email. Take care!

2. Mokitty

Mokitty Jedi Youngling star 1

May 8, 2002
    We did have our own forum, but were not recognized as a fanforce chapter. Sadly after episode 2 left theaters Ottawa largely seemed to lose interest, and our forum was eventually closed (I assume due to lack of activity). We didnt have a very large group to begin with and we were really poorly organized so thats no suprise.

I'm not sure about going to Indianapolis... even if I could afford it that seems a little far to me, even if it IS C3. I might go down to Toronto for opening weekend though if nothing good happens here. Next year will be my last Star Wars birthday ever (I was born the week before ROTJ came out and nerdily enough my best birthday parties were always the star wars years...) so I want it to be SOMETHING good.

3. General_Veers_

General_Veers_ Jedi Youngling

Jan 24, 2004
    I am living in CFB Petawawa, about an hour from Ottawa, and I am definately going to celebration III. I infact plan to go in costume, Imperial Grand Admiral. I was looking into joining the fighting 501st recently but im not sure if I can join yet because Im only sixteen. If anyone could help me with that I would be very grateful.

4. Woofer

Woofer Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2001
    You can sign up, but you won't be considered a full member until you are 18.

5. grey_starr

grey_starr Jedi Master star 4

Jan 22, 2004
    Basically what I PM'd...

Missed you at the Star Wars Oakville thing... it was so tiny... but the prices were awsome...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.