So CO Anyone from Pueblo?

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by jedijason91, Jul 7, 2005.

Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. jedijason91 Jedi Knight

I live in Pueblo, does anyone else?
  2. Gecko_Fett Jedi Master

star 4
    I used to...There are several members there....you will see some post soon here I bet!
  3. Imperial_Birrer Jedi Master

star 4
    HI, I am one of the pueblo members. Welcome to the SCFF. Feel free to ask any questions you might have and join in on any threads.
  4. Zoom_Cthooga Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    <---- Also from P-town. :D
  5. Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA

star 5
    also a pueblo person. i think we hold the majority in the SCFF.
  6. BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler

star 5
  7. jedijason91 Jedi Knight

Well, I thought NO other Star Wars fans in Pueblo
  8. Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA

star 5
    geeks in ptown tend to be low key i have noticed.
  9. jedijason91 Jedi Knight

Yeah i'm not a "popular guy" probably because of Star Wars, but i dont care, I LOVE Star Wars!!!![face_love] Were you at the midnight premier? My mom wouln't let me go:_| I begged, my dad said it was okay, but my mom said it was a school night
  10. Zoom_Cthooga Jedi Grand Master

star 6
  11. Zoom_Cthooga Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    And if Star Wars truly is the problem...you must seek a balance. Start playing baseball and use a red anodized bat and make wooming noises when you swing it. Or golf...and try to use the Force to make the ball go straight (not working for me yet -- the Force is not strong with me).

Or Robotech, and seek out the anime crowd. Everyone loves Robotech. And Mark Hamill's even voicing one of the characters in the next Robotech movie. :D

Either way, try not to limit yourself to just one thing. Being obsessive about MANY things is much healthier (and more expensive, but don't worry about that now). LOL. :D
  12. Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus

star 6
    I know all about the school night excuse parents try to pull. I find bribes work well. Promise you'll do something in exchange. That's how my little sister was able to go (she's 12).
  13. Mistress Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I also live here in P-town, and I also have many expensive hobbies. Lord Zoom has been an awful influence on me.
  14. Zoom_Cthooga Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Psh. We haven't even gotten started yet. I still have a virgin snowboard that has yet to be touched. Kinda sad when other people ride your boards more than you do. :(

*sigh* Maybe this year...

Speaking of...Rachel...is your cousin ever returning my old snowboard/gear? If she promises to make good use of it, she can keep it...but...just wondering.
  15. jedijason91 Jedi Knight

Zoom_- I do do a LOT of sports-football, Tae Kwon Do, and sometimes baseball. I do these sports often, especially Tae Kwon Do-3 times a week @ the Y, but now I'll only be a ble to go once a week since football starts up.

JGOC- I tried bribes, but my mom is to strong:(
  16. Zoom_Cthooga Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Hm. Sounds like your dad's behind you on letting you occasionally geek out. And mom's are like that until you get out of school and get married. Then you end up with the wife being like that. LOL.

And being active is good. But do the other kids just not like you, or is it more of a "ha ha -- he likes Star Wars" kinda thing? I mean, certain things will make a person a target, and having survived Risley in one piece, I think I learned how to remove most of my outward targets. But, it also made me a cynic. :D

It also makes me slightly concerned for my little girl starting school next year... [face_plain]
  17. RavLoc_Vos Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hey All

I Also am from the town known as Pueblo. There are more of us then you think.........And I am trying to get out of low key mode. But I just don't have the strength. LOL

Later Days...
  18. JediKnightAlestor Jedi Master

star 2
    I am from p-town................:-B
    I Am JEDI KNIGHT ALESTOR or as my friends like to call me(If I had any[face_laugh]) Mike
    But anyway send an im to talk or somthing....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................8-} Woops (zoned out for a minute) Well any way Contact is easy jediknight_alestor@yahoo.com

19. Darth_Nast_T Jedi Master

star 2
    I'm from Pwaylow (operative word being FROM)... but I escaped!

Popularity is highly over-rated. Life's to short to worry about how many people like you.

"To thine own self be true" - W.S.

20. Darth_Nast_T Jedi Master

star 2
    By the way...

W.S. is William Shakespeare... NOT William Shatner.
  21. GA_Tompkins Force Ghost

star 1
    yo GAT here,
    i too am from p-town since i have joined the Navy i am stationed in Japan. welcome to the group and have fun but word to the wise stay away from my brothers ( Imperrial Birrer and Jedi knight Birr) one drools too much and the other if you get you hand to close to his mouth while he is eating...let just say he likes to take chunks.

LMAO!!!
  22. Kaety Jedi Master

star 4
    I am not from Pueblo but having been married to Darth_Nast_T for almost 14 years I know ALOT about Pueblo... and we live an hour away. :)
  23. jedijason91 Jedi Knight

Well Zoom_, some people just don't like me, but for most it's just the "ha, ha, he likes Star Wars" thing, but some I just don't know about, and this really sucks, because the girl I like is among the ones I don't know about, and that could be the one way or the other.
  24. Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus

star 6
    I'm from the Springs, but I come to Pueblo a lot since I've been involved in this group, mainly to sew... or watch a movie...
  25. Zoom_Cthooga Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I'm from Pwaylow (operative word being FROM)... but I escaped!

Would you really call living 45 minutes away, and working here...escaping? I would consider it more of a halfway house with routine parole check-ins. Hehe.

JJ91...Hmmm. Now I'm stumped. Would you believe me if I said college life gets better? You generally have to go into engineering or computers to find more like-minded people, though. I can't recall uber geeks in the Mass Communications or Biology departments, but all the girls were hot. Snobs, yes, but still hot. LOL.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby