Anyone from South WV?

Discussion in 'Clarksburg/Bridgeport, WV' started by brown_eyed_jedi, Jul 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brown_eyed_jedi Jedi Padawan

Hey, I'm new here. I was just wondering if there was anyone on this board who is from South WV? I am, so I hope I'm not the only one. :)
  2. Ithorian Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hi there!

Well, most of us are in the northern part of the state. billdoe1138 posted the other day, though, and is from Winfield.
  3. darthvin8987 Jedi Padawan

4. Bill_Owney Jedi Padawan

I live in Saint Albans. Is that south enough? Sounds like a get together in the Charleston area.
  5. Ithorian Jedi Knight

star 3
    Just a suggestion, but since I've seen quite a few people from the southern part of the state pop up in here recently, you ought to consider forming your own Fanforce chapter. I know they tried to form a Charleston chapter a few years ago, but it fell apart. However, if there's a lot of interest, and you guys are willing, you ought to give it a go.

Just contact Meriwyn at the link at the top of the thread, and she can help you get started! :D
  6. escaping_autumn Jedi Padawan

7. Zoomer Jedi Knight

star 1
    Welcome brown_eyed_jedi !! I'm relatively new here too. I'm not from the southern part of the state though. It's fun to come visit the boards here even if you can't be at the meetings.

Zoomer
  8. billdoe1138 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I used to live in Wayne (about 25 min south of Huntington) And I have lots of friends there that are huge Star Wars Fans, and have thought about starting a chapter in the Huntington area, but we are also extreme procrastinators.
  9. sheleigh Jedi Master

star 4
    I was always wondering what the odds of a fanforce chapter being started for Southern WV were.

I am in the Charleston area, myself.
  10. -Fettish- Jedi Knight

star 3
    Just wanted to take a moment to say hi and welcome to our southern friends! :)
  11. Super_Battle_Droid Force Ghost

star 5
  12. LordNeo Force Ghost

star 5
    Im in charelston :D

anyone in Charelston, Pinch, Elkview area PM me :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.