main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Roch, NY Anyone get any good deals today?

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Paul_B, Nov 23, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paul_B

Paul_B Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 27, 2001
    This being the busiest shopping day of the year and with lots of sales going on... did anyone get any good deals?

PB

2. STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB

STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB Jedi Master star 4

May 27, 2001
    Well I ran into TRU before work and could not find a Dew back for $30, I guess I missed out on that one, darn it. After all that waiting for a bargain price and I did not get one. Oh well. After work I ran over to Walden books in Market place and found a stack of the 3PO master piece Figure and Books for $20. I guess I made out after all.

3. Bigger_Fish

Bigger_Fish Jedi Youngling

May 27, 2001
    I went out the day after Thanksgiving with TRU ad in hand (TRU had "select Star Wars figures" for 2/$3) to various Wal-Marts, Targets, and BigKs hoping to score some good price-matching deals. I managed to pick up some troop builders (Boomer Battle Droids, Scout Troopers, Mon Calamari officers, Senate Guards) for the TRU price, although Paul's Target (Penfield) would not honor the pricematch on the Emperor Wrath Vader wave.

4. Paul_B

Paul_B Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 27, 2001
    I picked up (2) of the $20 C-3PO masterpieces... can't beat it for the price.

I've also scored some good deals on props lately... I added a few Graflex style sabers to my collection as well as a stainless steel Obi Ep1 saber. That thing is sweet!

Later-
    PB

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.