main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Anyone get or getting any vehicles?

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by AmazingDM, May 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AmazingDM

AmazingDM Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 2, 2001
    I don't really care about Anakin's starfighter but after seeing Obi-Wan in that one scene where he jumps out and slashes the droids i like it.. and there's also an Obi-Wan figure for it too coming out so I'll probably get this.

Also the Republic gunship and the Arc 170 since it's supposed tobe like an x-wing. Also they'll give me a reason to use the Clone Pilots which gives me a reason to actually BUy the clone pilots

2. Mr_Self_Destrukt

Mr_Self_Destrukt Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 29, 2004
    I have all of the Episode 3 vehicles and I love my Anakin starfighter and my ARC-170 rocks.

The gunship has no actual tie-in to and classic trilogy ships but the ARC-170, Jedi Starfighter, and V-Wing do.

3. AmazingDM

Jun 2, 2001
    i'm more into the star WARS of the PT anyway

what did you use for a gunner on the arc 170?

I think this is a good spot for my target clone

how about for your droid?

4. JediMasterKobe

JediMasterKobe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2003
    The only vehicle I physically have so far is General Grievous' Wheel Bike. I do, however, have the gunship and the ARC-170 on layaway at Wal-Mart. :)

5. AmazingDM

Jun 2, 2001
    oh duh i forgot about layaway at walmart

how much do you have to put down? 10%?
    i can manage 3 bucks lol

6. OBIX1

OBIX1 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 7, 2002
    I really want to get Obi-Wan and Anakin's starfighters. Plus the ARC-170,and Grievous's weelbike. I just have to get around to saving the money for them. :)

7. Jyro-Kyrn

Jyro-Kyrn Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 26, 2002
    I have everything but the gunship.

The ARC-170 is way too cool. May get my airbrush out and dirty it up a bit though.

Grievous' wheel bike is cool, but is backwards from the film?!

8. BenjaminBirdie

BenjaminBirdie Jedi Youngling

Nov 2, 2001
    Actually, Anakin and Obi-Wan's Starfighters are pretty much the only things I've gotten so far, aside from my traditional 3PO purchase (I've got pretty much every one). They just are so sweet looking. The box art was pretty cool but when I first opened up Anakin's and took it out of the box, whoa nelly. This is one SWEET looking vehicle. The Carbon Scoring is just awesome looking on both ships. The only problem I've found is that the Anakin I picked up to pilot it slides around a bit too much. I saw that there's an Obi Wan pilot on the way so for now his cockpit is empty. And then I saw that there's a TRU exclusive that comes with an Anakin pilot. Dang, I just might have to buy that THIRD Starfighter.

It won't take much convincing though, as I think these are the best designed vehicles in the PT since the Podracers.

Some may have heard bad stuff about the stickering and it is pretty bad. The interior cockpit stickers are anyone's guess (especially this mysterious long one) and most of the battle damage is not shown on the box so, you know, go nuts. The stickers for the R2 units, however, are spot on. The best part? The tally of starships destroyed on either side of the cockpit.

Yeah, I love these things. I'm 29 years old and I was running around my house with one in each hand, flying them around in tandem, extending the tie wings, and shooting missles at the cat.

9. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    You've probably traumatized that cat.. :)

10. Jedi-Anakin-Solo

Jedi-Anakin-Solo Force Ghost star 6

Dec 26, 2001
    I've got an ARC-170 in layaway at Wally World and a Clone Pilot, Clone Commander, and normal Clone at home waiting to hop into it. :p

I have a Tri Fighter & Anakin's Starfighter in an action pose hanging on my celing, too.

11. WomackD

WomackD Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 20, 2003
    Benjamin,

Your jedi starighter purchases may not stop with the Toysrus Anakin Starfighter... There is also a Plo Koon fithter coming out soon too!

12. DewbackRider88

DewbackRider88 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 11, 2004
    I might pick up the new gunship, but only if its in the sale.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.