main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Anyone Get The New Action Figures?

Discussion in 'Archive: Fresno, CA' started by Darth_O, Apr 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_O

Darth_O Jedi Youngling

Dec 23, 2000
    Hi everyone-

Can't believe we're only about 3 weeks away from Episode II.

I went over to Target (at RiverPark) to check out the new toys. They were really picked over, but had a couple figures that Toys R Us (Fresno) were out of. Target had a lot of Jar Jar, while Toys R Us didn't have 1. But TRU had quite a few Tusken Mom & Kid figures, while Target didn't have any. Neither had any Yoda's or Clone Troopers. TRU had quite a few figures left over though.

I did pick up the book & Essential Guide to Episode II at Borders. By the way, Target is selling the soundtrack with an extra track included.

Let's hear your stories.

Robyn

2. Jedi-Finney

Jedi-Finney Jedi Master star 4

Mar 22, 2001
    yeah i got all the figures except the hard ones to find, dooku, royal gaurd, taun we, luminara unduli and mace windu... the damn scalpers took all them, i managed to get a yoda though...

3. jedivalens

jedivalens Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 2, 2001
    i bought most of them. the only ones i didnt get were Dooku, Taun We, Royal Guard, Luminara Unduli, and Mace Windu. I went to all of the Targets and TRU in clovis. Finney and I met Jasman at Target. I thught that was pretty cool

4. jasman

jasman Administrator Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 29, 1998
    Hey, guys! Yeah, it was cool running into Finney and Valens at Target. It was the one on Shields, near where I live. I only got the Arena Padmé figure. I don't feel the need to get all of them. I only got 5 or 6 from TPM. And I'm willing to wait awhile to get them. They'll be available for months. BTW, you may have some luck at the smaller stores. Check out Kay Bee at Manchester. I'm going over there today.

5. Jedi-Finney

Jedi-Finney Jedi Master star 4

Mar 22, 2001
    all i need to get now is the mace, and royal guard, i found some more figs i needed at walmart, they have the best price too

6. Bender

Bender Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 6, 1999
    I went to Toys R Us with the strict purpose of just to look, since I'm pretty scrapped for cash right now... I ended up buying four figures

also it was the first time I saw Dooku's lightsabre design, which is pretty badass

7. jedivalens

jedivalens Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 2, 2001
    im also short on cash. i only went to target cause i have a target card. myabe next week ill check out kaybee and TRU in fresno

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.