main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Anyone going to Animazement in RTP? Win a Star Wars CCG poster from me!

Discussion in 'Archive: Raleigh, NC' started by TallonKaardgamer, May 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TallonKaardgamer

TallonKaardgamer Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    Here's your task: Find Belldandy (the sweet goddess from Oh!My Goddess! anime comics) and win a cool free Star Wars CCG poster from me!

I had to ask - it's almost upon us. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Yes, I know it's expensive - $40 for the whole weekend, and about $15 per day each, but it's well worth it :D ! The 501st stormtroopers will be there in full force! I'll make it worth your while.... If you go at least on Saturday, and if you find the goddess Belldandy walking around (who is really Candace, my son's girlfriend). Mention you are a Raleigh FanForce member, and give her your Fanforce screen name to her on a piece of paper, and I'll mail you either a Death Star II Star Wars CCG poster or an Endor poster ;)

Cool?!

2. TallonKaardgamer

Apr 9, 2002
    Ok, I went to Animazement, and it was pretty wild...about 1/2 the attendees were in costume. Too many people in lab coats as your typical mad scientist type, tho. I had a blast - the fan video contest was the BEST!!! Nearly died laughing at the video using Weird Al Yankovich's Jurassic Park (parody of McArthur Park) with Pokemon:The Movie as the source. Oh yeah, Candace was georgeous as Belldandy.

3. TallonKaardgamer

Apr 9, 2002
    Oh, those Star Wars CCG posters will have to wait till our next meeting.

4. chuckreis

chuckreis Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 17, 2002
    Have to say that anime has been lost to me for a long time now. One of the intrests that lost out to lack of cash. My bosses kids went though and I guess they had a blast!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.