main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Anyone going to Celebration 2?

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by Jedi_Nova, Apr 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Nova

Jedi_Nova Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 11, 2001
    Is anyone in the group going? Looks like it will be a lot of fun, I really wanted to go, but buying our house and the work we have put into it has pretty muched tapped out the extra cash.

Has anyone volunteered to pick up that exclusive figure for us helpless folks who arent going? I would gladly send the cash to anyone nice enough to help me out!

I hope everyone going has a blast!

2. Grimby

Grimby Technical Consultant & Former Head Admin star 7 Staff Member Administrator

Apr 22, 2000
    let's see, PtrsonsZoo, Darth Hair, Sith Chick, and i are all carpooling down there. also i think darth jar is going. i wouldn't mind picking up an extra one for somebody if they're giving out two per person.

3. darth_hair

darth_hair Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2001
    i'll get as many as i can .

4. darth-jar

darth-jar Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 14, 2000
    Hey all!

I am going to the Celebration. They limit the figures to 2 per purchase. I wonder if they are going to keep track of that somehow. Because I will be trying to get a hold a a few more than 2!

5. Jedi_Nova

Jedi_Nova Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 11, 2001
    Thanks for the help! If any of you can get me one of the figures I will consider you a "God amoung men"! ;)
    Naturally I will pay you for it......

6. arrowheadpodracer

arrowheadpodracer Jedi Master star 5

Apr 9, 2002
    Help me C2 attendee... your my only hope

Please read the C2 Exlusive Figure thread to see what Im offering.If its not enough-let me know -I REALLY REALLY REALLY want one

7. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    I think I heard the limit was 2 per person per day. We are going for 3 days and DH only needs one! I think there will be enough to go around, FF members will get the first pick, I wouldn't sell one to a scalper if I needed a kidney transplant. lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.