Anyone going to Des Peres for the midnight?

Discussion in 'St. Louis, MO' started by RealRamona, May 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RealRamona Jedi Padawan

Anyone plan on seeing ATOC at the Des Peres 14 @ Midnight? What about in costume?

Looking forward to opening night fun!
  2. Darth_Athena Jedi Master

star 1
    I'm going with 21 people.. most from my school, and about 5 guys, and about half of us will be in costume.. I'm lending out both of my blasters to 2 people who plan on dressing up as Leia. I'm going to be wearing my jedi robe and carrying my anakin lightsaber.
  3. BlueLeader22 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I'm going, but only with 2 other people. I'm going to try to get there as early as possible and try to start the line like I did for EPI :) What time are you guys going to get there?
  4. yodaboy Force Ghost

star 5
    I'm going to West Olive with about 5-6 other people... can't wait!
  5. RealRamona Jedi Padawan

One guy was saying he was getting there when the place opens, around 12:00pm.

I was thinking much later for myself maybe around 9:00 or 8:00. Me and my buddy's costumes don't exactly lend themselves to standing around for a long time in.

6. BlueLeader22 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Yea I don't think I'll be getting there around noon, I know they wouldn't like me very much doing that, with EPI I got there around 9 and I was fine, so I think that's when I'll end up going.
  7. jedidansolo Jedi Padawan

Yes, I will be there for the midnight showing. I will probably be there around 10 or so. I hope to wear my Jedi costume if I finish it. I have built my own lightsaber. It is a simple design but effective.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.