main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

St. Lou, MO Anyone going to Des Peres for the midnight?

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by RealRamona, May 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RealRamona

RealRamona Jedi Youngling

May 4, 2002
    Anyone plan on seeing ATOC at the Des Peres 14 @ Midnight? What about in costume?

Looking forward to opening night fun!

2. Darth_Athena

Darth_Athena Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 29, 2000
    I'm going with 21 people.. most from my school, and about 5 guys, and about half of us will be in costume.. I'm lending out both of my blasters to 2 people who plan on dressing up as Leia. I'm going to be wearing my jedi robe and carrying my anakin lightsaber.

3. BlueLeader22

BlueLeader22 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 30, 2001
    I'm going, but only with 2 other people. I'm going to try to get there as early as possible and try to start the line like I did for EPI :) What time are you guys going to get there?

4. yodaboy

yodaboy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 5, 2001
    I'm going to West Olive with about 5-6 other people... can't wait!

5. RealRamona

RealRamona Jedi Youngling

May 4, 2002
    One guy was saying he was getting there when the place opens, around 12:00pm.

I was thinking much later for myself maybe around 9:00 or 8:00. Me and my buddy's costumes don't exactly lend themselves to standing around for a long time in.

6. BlueLeader22

BlueLeader22 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 30, 2001
    Yea I don't think I'll be getting there around noon, I know they wouldn't like me very much doing that, with EPI I got there around 9 and I was fine, so I think that's when I'll end up going.

7. jedidansolo

jedidansolo Jedi Youngling

May 8, 2002
    Yes, I will be there for the midnight showing. I will probably be there around 10 or so. I hope to wear my Jedi costume if I finish it. I have built my own lightsaber. It is a simple design but effective.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.