Anyone going to Edward's Marq*e on the 16th??

Discussion in 'Houston, TX' started by PolloDiablo, May 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PolloDiablo Jedi Knight

star 1
    I just picked up some tickets for me, BabyPadme, & some friends for a 7:30 pm show on the 16th at Edward's Marq*e Theater on Katy Freeway. If anyones interested in joining us i'm sure we'll be lining up a few hours early, so just come on by. This is probably one of my favorite theaters in Houston, its really nice, and i love the whole outdoor mall environment (they have a Hot Topic!!!). We'll also be joining everyone at GulfPointe for the 12:01am show, I can't wait!!
  2. Count_Dough-ku Jedi Knight

star 1
    I'm going with 4 buddies to see the midnight showing at that theater. Anybody else gonna be there?
  3. CT_MYERS Jedi Padawan

I am going to the 10AM showing on 5/16 with my wife and sister, afterwards we will probably sneak in and see Spiderman on the giant screen at 12:45 ;) Maybe they will put AOTC on the giant screen in a week or two? Could be interesting!

-Chad
  4. BabyPadme Jedi Knight

star 1
    Where exactly are you from CT_MYERS? I thought all theaters were going to show AOTC on the biggest of their screens. Humm...thats strange.
  5. CT_MYERS Jedi Padawan

I live out in the Barker Cypress/FM 529 area (Copperfield). Everyone have a great time watching the show, I know I will!

-Chad
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.