main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Everett, WA Anyone going to Star Wars In Concert?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Photo-Knight, Sep 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Photo-Knight

Photo-Knight Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 9, 2007
    Hi, all,

Is anyone going to Star Wars In Concert (Oct. 13, Key Arena)?

Photo Knight

2. AmmersVI

AmmersVI Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2005
    There are quite a few people from SARLACC going. No plans as of yet on meet up / place /times or info though. If you haven't got tickets yet, do so! It's going to be spectacular!

3. dragonmar

dragonmar Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2003
    I get to go! Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah. My boses got me a ticket for my birthday.

4. Photo-Knight

Sep 9, 2007
    Congratulations, and Happy Birthday! I'm still working on getting a last minute ticket, but I hope to be there.

5. dragonmar

May 30, 2003
    Hope to see you there. If your going some of the collectors are meeting at the center for dinner between 5:00 and 6:00. I hope to be there in time so maybe we will see you.

6. Photo-Knight

Sep 9, 2007
    Hi, all,

Sorry, I didn't see the previous message in time, so I didn't see any of you there.

I thought the concert was great. The sound was better than I expected, and the synchronization with the videos was well done. The orchestra's performance was light years better than the one at Celebration III.

I posted some of my pictures on my Flickr photo site here. Be sure to click on each picture to see it full size (well, full uploaded size, anyway).

Photo Knight

7. dragonmar

May 30, 2003
    Its great that you got to go. I didn't get there in time to meet anyone either. I did see a lot of people I knew there. I thought it was a great concert.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.