Snoho, WA Anyone going to Star Wars In Concert?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Photo-Knight, Sep 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Photo-Knight Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hi, all,

Is anyone going to Star Wars In Concert (Oct. 13, Key Arena)?

Photo Knight
  2. AmmersVI Jedi Padawan

star 4
    There are quite a few people from SARLACC going. No plans as of yet on meet up / place /times or info though. If you haven't got tickets yet, do so! It's going to be spectacular!
  3. dragonmar Jedi Youngling

star 2
    I get to go! Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah. My boses got me a ticket for my birthday.
  4. Photo-Knight Jedi Knight

star 1
    Congratulations, and Happy Birthday! I'm still working on getting a last minute ticket, but I hope to be there.
  5. dragonmar Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Hope to see you there. If your going some of the collectors are meeting at the center for dinner between 5:00 and 6:00. I hope to be there in time so maybe we will see you.
  6. Photo-Knight Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hi, all,

Sorry, I didn't see the previous message in time, so I didn't see any of you there.

I thought the concert was great. The sound was better than I expected, and the synchronization with the videos was well done. The orchestra's performance was light years better than the one at Celebration III.

I posted some of my pictures [link=http://www.flickr.com/photos/photo-knight/sets/72157622463905499/]on my Flickr photo site here[/link]. Be sure to click on each picture to see it full size (well, full uploaded size, anyway).

Photo Knight
  7. dragonmar Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Its great that you got to go. I didn't get there in time to meet anyone either. I did see a lot of people I knew there. I thought it was a great concert.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.