San A, TX Anyone Got Extra Tix For Quarry Auditorium 5 Midnight Screening?

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Marty_Graw, May 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marty_Graw Jedi Padawan

I could use two. Please PM me if you can help out on this matter. Thanks.
  2. AdamWanKenobi Jedi Knight

how do you know what tickets you have? I already bought some from fandango..woudl it be better to wait for wednesday night to get them? or should I get them before?
  3. Marty_Graw Jedi Padawan

If you bought them off fandango, you probably won't know until you print them out. If you get them at the theater the auditorium number is the big number at the bottom of the ticket. The Quarry is having midnight screenings in theaters 5, 8, and 14.
  4. Marty_Graw Jedi Padawan

5. lordsinner Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hi,

I've got tickets to the Quarry for Theater five. Three. However, I think we'll be going to Huebner Oaks midnight showing instead of Quarry but if you still want tickets, I might be willing to sell them to you. My number is (210)424-0181 or (210)843-9234 if you would like to discuss the price.

Thanks, Hope I Helped,
    Lord Chinstrap
  6. Darth-Hulk Jedi Master

star 4
    Discuss the price?! Nick, I would urge you to sell those tickets at face value. Fanforce peeps don't play that way my man.

Marty_Graw, If we do end up at Huebner Oaks, I would be willing to give you my ticket to the Quarry.
  7. Marty_Graw Jedi Padawan

I've already got tickets for the quarry, auditorium 14 though. I just was kinda hoping to get in with "the group" since this is supposedly the last major SW happening. Why the switch to Huebner Oaks? How you gonna guarantee that the whole group gets into the same theater at this late time?
  8. Darth-Hulk Jedi Master

star 4
    We are currently working very hard on getting guaranteed seats for Hebner Oaks for the midnight show. Talk to Obi-Juan for intimate details.
  9. AdamWanKenobi Jedi Knight

it wont be at the quarry now? what gives?
  10. Darth-Hulk Jedi Master

star 4
    You know, I don't know even. I sent a message to Obi-Juan. Soon as I know for sure, then I will let you know, my man. I will find out tonight.
  11. ObiJuan70 Force Ghost

star 3
    To those that post on here, if I don't have your email, you were PMed by me that we will be at the Quarry, so check your PM's, I sent out a bunch of them and emails at about 3 this morning . . .

Hope to see you all there :)

TC7012 - OUT!
  12. Marty_Graw Jedi Padawan

Last time foir me to ask before tomorrow, anyone got 2 tix for theater 5? PM me if you can spare them.

Thanks!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.