main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Anyone has Star Wars ringtones for Nokia handphones?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by yes, Mar 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yes

yes Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 7, 2001
    This is probably not a request forum, but I'm looking for Star Wars ringtones, especially those from Episode 1 and 2 for my Nokia 3310. I wanna use my Composer to key it in. Anyone?

2. Obi Anne

Obi Anne Celebration Mistress of Ceremonies star 8 Staff Member Manager

Nov 4, 1998
    If you want to compose it yourself, have you asked in the SW music forum?

3. TheWombat

TheWombat Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 9, 2002
    I have four different SW ringtones, but they're all OT. Most of them, if not all, I got from here. You have to be able to recieve text messages from email though. Actually I think it gives you the strings so you may be able to key it in yourself.

I'm actually looking for my 5th SW ringtone, so if you find a site with anything new (Duel of the Fates would be great) let me know!

I currently have: Main Theme, Cantina Theme, Imperial March, Throne Room Theme

4. Blackout

Blackout Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 7, 2000
    Well, unfortunately, all I've got is OT ringtones. I've had a look around on the interweb but can't find Duel anywhere, sorry :( I may have a go at composing it myself if I get 10 minutes free.

If you want the OT ones, there's a site here that let's you view the sequence for your composer.

I've also got the .rtx files if you've got LogoManager and a data cable, I can e-mail them to you or just post the code in here if ya like, it's not very big.

:D

{||||| ?||} - H A P P Y S t P A T R I C K ' S D A Y -

5. yes

yes Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 7, 2001
    I actually forgot about the music board until you reminded me. But I just checked it, and well...Not much.

Thanks, but I already got most of the OT music! It's the AOTC ones that're hard to find!

6. KenKenobi

KenKenobi Chosen One star 6

Jul 11, 2002
    This seems like a nice site. ;)

Club Nokia- Check out some cool new Episode II images, ringtones, screensavers and other stuff for your nokia mobile phone at Nokia Australia's Club Nokia site. You'll have to sign up for membership initally but it's free to join. You get a few credit points to start with and you can buy more through the site if needed.

Ken Kenobi- And you have an Irishy day mate ;)

7. Lars_Muul

Lars_Muul Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 2, 2000
    I composed Jar Jar´s theme myself. It´s much more fun that way :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.