Anyone have a transcript of the first episode?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV' started by Princess_Tina, Nov 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Princess_Tina Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I missed it when it was on cartoon network because they showed it at 5 p.m. PST. :(

I can look at it on cartoonnetwork.com, but I can only understand like 80% of the dialogue... anyone have a transcript they could post please? :)

2. JediMasterGuff Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Gimme 10 mins and I'll type it up for you :)

EDIT:

Yoda: Like fire across the galaxy, the Clone Wars spread. In league with the wicked Count Dooku, more and more planets slip. Against this threat (I think), upon the Jedi Knights falls the Jedi to lead the newly formed Army of the Republic. And as the (???) to war grows, so too grows the power of one most gifted student of the Force.

Obi-Wan: The banking clan has hidden huge factories on Muunlinist, building huge droid armies and massive warships. We must act quickly.

Palpatine: I agree, but who to send? Master Windu still fights on Dantooine.

Yoda: Lead the assault, Master Obi-Wan can.

Obi-Wan: My army is ready Chancellor. We can leave immediately.

Palpatine. Yes, and young Skywalker aswell, I suggest we give him special command of your space forces, his exceptional skill will be quite useful.

Obi-Wan: Chancellor, I feel that Padawan Anakin is not yet ready for such responsibilty.

Yoda: True, with his Master, a Padawan's place is. But undenibly strong he has become. Perhaps...

Palpatine: Then it is decided.

Obi-Wan: I doubt even Master Qui-Gon could have prepared a Jedi for this.
  3. Princess_Tina Jedi Grand Master

star 6
  4. Princess_Tina Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Awesome :D

I just watched it again after downloading a QT file, the quality is much better than the CN stream video. :)

I could be wrong, but I think Yoda actually says:

Against this threat, upon the Jedi Knights falls the duty to lead the newly formed Army of the Republic

And as the heat of war grows, so too grows the prowess of one most gifted student of the Force.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.