main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lou, KY Anyone have an extra hardback copy of Episode 1 to sell

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by obi-wan-bartak, Sep 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. obi-wan-bartak

obi-wan-bartak Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 26, 2001
    If anyone has an extra hardcover version of episode 1 to sell, im trying to complete my collection, im going to get the original star wars trilogy ( episodes 4-6) next week in hardcover , all three novels , the 25th edition of those. So if you have an extra copy of episode 1 in hardcover call and leavea message at 241-0449 or email me at paulbartak@yahoo.com or just leave a message on this thread thanks, Paul Bartak aka obi-wan-bartak.

2. FarmboyKatarn

FarmboyKatarn Jedi Grand Master star 2

Feb 26, 2001
    Hey Paul, I do have the Ep I novel, its in great condition, only been read twice,and I'm willing to part with it (I'm waiting for when they release all 3 of the prequel novels together...BTW, the 25th aniversary edition of the OT is great!(and cheap too!)

3. obi-wan-bartak

obi-wan-bartak Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 26, 2001
    how much money do you want for the hardback episode 1 book? are you in louisville kentucky? i can mail you check, if you want or meet you at the next star wars fan club meeting if your in louisville kentucky, just let me know, thanks Paul Bartak

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.