main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Anyone have the POTF Escape Pod with C-3PO?

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by LUH-3417, Apr 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LUH-3417

LUH-3417 Jedi Master star 4

May 11, 2001
    Anyone have the newest version of the escape pod that came with the C-3PO?

My main question is, I collect stuff, but to play with with my kids.

So I am wondering if the pod clicks together and stays securely together once it is removed from the package becuase when you see it in the package it is 'broken down' into 2 or 3 pieces to fit into that package.

my kids like to take stuff apart and it ends up in 3 different places and everywhere if it is something that can easily come apart.

Also, do both droids fit into it completely like the old one from vintage Jawa sandcrawler set?

i have an old sandcrawler (that i am trying to sell or trade for a newer version) and i want to have a tattooine themed play area, and the escape pod would fit into this nicely.

thanks everyone.

2. Obi-Dawn Kenobi

Obi-Dawn Kenobi Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 27, 2000
    I have this one: http://www.rebelscum.com/sw04ultrac3po.asp from the Saga line. And it seems to stay together pretty well. I just handed it over to my 2 year old (who also loves to dismantle things) to see what would happen and he has yet been able to take it apart after five minutes or so. He can get the door to open and close on its hinge, but the main body of the pod is staying together, even after he just threw it onto the floor, with a thud. :oops:

And both 3PO and R2 can fit inside this one simultaneously.

Hope that helps. :)

3. LUH-3417

LUH-3417 Jedi Master star 4

May 11, 2001
    thanks, yes it does help. it is on its way in the mail.

i have a vintage sandcrawler but am working on finding a newer one, so i have to sell the old one.

millennium falcon, a little too dirty for me, i think i am going to resell that too though.

working on getting a royal starship, imperial shuttle, republic gunship

i have the mauls fighter, a clone fighter, the death star, a speeder bike, and by the time i get all the other stuff i think my little boy will be old enough so we can play with all of it.

the newest line of figures are pretty darn cool in my opinion. i got 2 battle droids and the legacy figures look cool.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.