main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Anyone having problems with the Insider subcriptions?

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by GVOILUMINATI, Nov 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GVOILUMINATI

GVOILUMINATI Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 18, 2004
    Anyone having problems with the Insider subcriptions?

I have recently receive an issue of ''Amazing Stories''. This is a magazine of Paizo publishing, that used to have among other great magazines, The Star Wars Insider magazine.

Now that the insider went to Hyperspace, i'm worried that they send me this Amazing Stories'' magazine, instead of my Insider. When the Insider change to the oficial fan club, in the Paizo site appeared some info saying that the subscriptions will be completed. But i haven't receive my new Insider yet.

Anyone having the same problem?

LAJ_FETT edit: Locking this as we are taking up the suggestion for an Official thread.

2. starwarschick14

starwarschick14 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 19, 2002
    Amazing Stories was just a one-time thing. Paizo is just trying to get some of their Insider customers back by offering them a new product in a similar genre. It won't replace your Insider subscription.

You should email swicustserv@cdsfulfillment.com to ask about your current Fan Club membership and Insider subscription status. I think there's a phone number somewhere, so if someone has one please post it. I couldn't find it. There are several Insider/fan club complaint threads in this forum already, so if you go back through the last few pages you might find some more helpful information. :)

We really should start an official thread for Insider/Fan Club questions...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.