main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Anyone Having Trouble With Starwars.com?????

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by VaderFanForever, Jul 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VaderFanForever

VaderFanForever Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 24, 2004
    Hello. I am wondering if anyone else is having trouble loging into Starwars.com or Starwarsshop.com. I have been trying since last light to get in, but I can not. I have emailed for a new passwordon several occations, but when I go to the site, it says "unable to authenticate". I have no bloody idea what is going on. It was working the other day, and now nothing.

If anyone else is having trouble, please let me know. Also, if you know of anyone I could contact in person, please tell me!! I don't want to be getting ripped off!!

2. Uilmuteiz

Uilmuteiz RSA Emeritus star 4

Dec 4, 2000
    aye aye aye.. Vader Fan, you should definitely take a better look around the boards.. this is the proper forum in which to post this thread.

however, if you are having trouble login on StarWars.com you should try to send them an e-mail again and wait that they contact you.

There really isn't anything more you can do.

3. VaderFanForever

VaderFanForever Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 24, 2004
    Uilmuteiz, I do apologize for posting it here. I was just wondering about this problem. There are So many boards, I would not know where to begin!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.